SQUAD LIST FOR CANNON HILL - 8.2.07

FLOWER

Attaching MY FINAL POST of squad list for Cannon Hill (I hope) - as you can now see, all bowlers are in (sorry about reserves for C Squad!) and there are a couple of spots available in both B and D Squads.

Please feel free to contact me ASAP if you wish to join/swap/discuss mistakes - otherwise, bring your bowling gear in case there is a vacancy - it usually occurs with no shows (most annoying, I may add).

Looks like being an interesting weekend - the Scratch Pool bonus has been requested already by some, so hopefully, we can pay a reasonable pool payout. The Rachuig quizz is also ON! WHO, WHO, WHO is nominating?

AND - THE LAUNCH !

Mary Flower
PH. 3865 8887
email: flink1@bigpond.com.au
post on this forum or PM me.

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 70
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 73
hey mary

can you put

david mckay down for D squad

thank you

sorry about the short notice.

There will be a briefing on Sunday following the Redcliffe pay-out.

Please note that if you do make the top seven, your position in the Team will be subject to clearance from the Accounts dept at TBAQ.

Or roughly translated if you owe money from the previous year or years you will be required to pay the outstanding amount within 7 days of the Redcliffe roll-off.

For Twin Tour bowlers, this Sunday roll off at Redcliffe is for those who are nominating for Rachuig only .... it does not affect the regular Twin Tour bowlers who will be competing for approx. $6500 this weekend !!!!

Good luck to those Rachuig bowlers also and ENJOY, along with Twin Tour bowlers starting 2007 at Cannon Hill .... a long weekend ahead for the TEAM who have their XXXX and coffee orders placed already.

See post re squads - everyone in !!!!! and my squad policeman, Fred, kindly pointed out that there was a Phil in the F section - Phyllis, Fred but thanks!
Good to see you on the ball ...........testing, testing.

Flower

Wow! Great to see so many people entering the field for this year... over 160! Let's hope everyone turns up.

Good luck everyone for this weekend, I hope you all bowl well.

Back
Top Bottom