Sport Series Tourny 3

bfcc

hi all , the next tournament in the sport series is on sunday june the 16th.

a squad checkin- 8.45am bowl 9.00am
b squad checkin- 12.15pm bowl 12.30pm

please post what squad u want or email me at [email protected].

hi all , the next tournament in the sport series is on sunday june the 16th.

a squad checkin- 8.45am bowl 9.00am
b squad checkin- 12.15pm bowl 12.30pm

please post what squad u want or email me at [email protected].

thanks guys, mark it cost $25 to jion the series(after 2 events you get a kegel shirt) each tournament it cost $70 to bowl. we try to pay 1 in 2 with last place in the money gets half your entry fee back, 1 in 3 gets money back. hope that helps let me now if u want any more info.

thanks guys, mark it cost $25 to jion the series(after 2 events you get a kegel shirt) each tournament it cost $70 to bowl. we try to pay 1 in 2 with last place in the money gets half your entry fee back, 1 in 3 gets money back. hope that helps let me now if u want any more info.

Gday Jeff,
I will bowl " A " squad thanks.
Also the usual brackets will be running.
See u all there.................
icon_eek.gif

Gday Jeff,
I will bowl " A " squad thanks.
Also the usual brackets will be running.
See u all there.................
icon_eek.gif

Hi Jeff. Put me in for B squad thanks. C'mon everyone. Give this series a go and see what you think. There has only been two events so its never too late to join now. Get your names down early so everyone knows how the numbers are shaping up. Thanks again to all the sponsors and can't wait for the next one.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Would love to bowl but conflicts with ATBSO Masters. Next time

Hi Jeff. Put me in for B squad thanks. C'mon everyone. Give this series a go and see what you think. There has only been two events so its never too late to join now. Get your names down early so everyone knows how the numbers are shaping up. Thanks again to all the sponsors and can't wait for the next one.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks to all the guys you are in the squads you wanted .
and to HC it doesn't clash with the atbso masters the masters is on the saturday and the sport sreies is the sunday!! hope to see you there.

Would love to bowl but conflicts with ATBSO Masters. Next time

jeff
Put me down for B squad at this stage .. I can say that ill 99.5% be there .. after all I dont have much else to do
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks to all the guys you are in the squads you wanted .
and to HC it doesn't clash with the atbso masters the masters is on the saturday and the sport sreies is the sunday!! hope to see you there.

jeff
Put me down for B squad at this stage .. I can say that ill 99.5% be there .. after all I dont have much else to do
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom