sport series tournament 5 results

bfcc

hi all , a tough day at caboolture today with most people struggling with a tough condition. tough but fair if you bowled well you scored well bowl a bad shot and you were punished!!(i should now i threw plently of bad shots)

top 10
carl- 2211
tony- 2031
nifty- 2003
sean- 1961
drewy- 1956
daryl- 1954
matt -1951
jagga - 1929
warney - 1917
animal - 1915

well done to carl it was a great display today also to tony and nifty who both battled hard to stay over the card.

i would like to thank all the staff at caboolture bowl for the help today , also bean for doing the money and dwambo for the brackets.

for the guys from down south that bowled today i hope you enjoyed the condition and can spread the word about sport bowling.

Gday All,
Yeah Jeff a tough day at the office for most of us.Carl bowled outstanding as the scores showed.Well done to Hamo and Nifty as well.

Results for the brackets were:

A Squad.

$2 Darryl
$2 Darryl
$2 Animal--Drewy (TIE)
$5 1st Matt 2nd Jagga
$51st Nifty 2nd Darryl

BSquad

$2 Gerry (G.B)
$2 Sean
$2 Warny
$5 1st Dave (J.W) 2nd Hamo
$5 1st Hamo 2nd Sean

Thanks again for everyone who gave them a go.
By the way..Dave I think you should only back other ppl in the brackets. This seems to be the best way of return for your money!!!! :lol:

Also a thanks to Jeff's brother (BUGS) for the alcholic beverages which he donated to the sports series for this event.

1 more to go for the year.......For everyone in the series, we are going to hold a BBQ so we can all have a bite to eat, and maybe a beer or 2 or 3 or more (ONLY IF YOUR NOT DRIVING!! :lol: ) before the end of year payout.
See you all then..

Back
Top Bottom