splits!!

etnies_boy

Corwyn_fitzpatrick
hey just wondering whats the mot corkiest split anyone has left
i myself left a strange 1,7,10 dont ask how but they stood

Yer i have left a 2,5,10 out of the pocket...At queenbyan of course ( no carry ) and yes i spared it YAY!!!!!

switchblade81 said:
Yer i have left a 2,5,10 out of the pocket...At queenbyan of course ( no carry ) and yes i spared it YAY!!!!!

Most lightest pocket ever? :confused:
Ive been to Queanbeyan and if you are in the pocket you aint leavin 2-5-10...

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Most lightest pocket ever? :confused:
Ive been to Queanbeyan and if you are in the pocket you aint leavin 2-5-10...
Nah... i was 9 yrs old and i was using a 8 pound ball and they dont carry at quenbyan

Left a few 1-8s, which seems rather odd. And 7-9-10 is always fun. Don't really get enough movement to leave truly bizarre ones :)

mmm... i would have to say for me... leaving a 5-10 Of a great pocket hit during masters at tuggers was the most bizarre one ill left myself

oh by the way.... any one got the number to rent-a-Rev? lol... or do i need a glove? haha...

Ash

Hey

i left a 7.5.10 last weekend at werribee on a light pocket and the 5 pin spun around but didnt fall down. luck it was on my last ball of the 10th frame.

bec

Most people who were at Werribee Youth Cup in 2003 would remember me leaving a 4-5-7-10. Dont ask me how I left it, I still dont know to this day.

Also, a few years ago in Perth Cup I left a 2-8-9, and spared it. Same comment goes with this one, I dont know how I did it or spared it. Blind luck I'm guessing

Well I left a 3-4-7-10 on Saturday and spared it... dumb luck i bet it was...

Cheers,
BJ :D

Had a kid at a birthday party leave a 5-7-10...
A few frames later another kid at the same party on the same lane left a 1-5-7-10...strrrrange

hey there the worst i have done is ummm let me see it was the 4, 8 and 10 it was a perfect pocket ball and it was soo weird that it happened.

But at a party i hosted it was a 7,5, 3, 10 dont noe how the hell that happened but it was funny coz the kid was so happy just to hit pins. LOL.

Splits are crazy and confusing.:confused:

Think about this one...the 3-4-7, left at Chester Hill, as well at a pin being respotter for me in between the 3 and the 9 pin. I sapre that one, my mate left the other, but missed.:confused:

Bubyee

Rowey:p

i left a 4-5-7-10 at belco a year or 2 ago and all i remember is craigy pissin himself laughing

ive also left the 4-5-7-10, i went inbetween the 4 - 5 and wrapped the 4 around the 7 and the 5 around the 10 :| weird... another weird leave was the 4 - 5 - 8, left it at sharp! tell ya something else ive left 1-2-3-4-5-6-8-9.. think about it!

Back
Top Bottom