South Queensland junior development camp

hey well i just got back from the south queensland devlopment camp and i just want to tell u how good it was because there were level 1 and 2 TBAQ high experienced coaches eg. Gail Torrens and Vaughan White. And they do the things your normal coaches would do unless they were level 1 and 2 coaches. So if you are intrested in doing next years camp it is in the june-july holidays again in 2007 at AMF Mt gravatt lanes again. So yeah its really good oh and you get filmed once on both the 2 days then after the camp on the 2nd day you recieve a CD of your improvements over 2 days so 1st day side and back view then day 2 is your improvements over day 1 so yeah i have improved a lot

i agree i also wne to the camp and i looked at my clips on the computer when i got home and can see a grat improvement already. Also my two coachs were there are Gail spoke to them about errors in my game the we can work on at training.

hey quintin i remember you being there yesterday and today well im Aaron ****fos the guy that was wearing the animal's pro shop shirt are you really 22????

Back
Top Bottom