South Pacific Classic on TV

The Tenpin Bowling Show is proud to present the 2007 SOUTH PACIFIC CLASSIC, commencing this Tuesday at 7.30pm on channel 31.
The first match to be shown is.....
Chris Thomas (A.C.T) V's Craig Nevatt (New Zealand)
and the second....
Paeng Nepomuceno (Phillippines) V's Brendan Hanton (Victoria).
Your commentators for the action will be Brenton Davy and Steve Rawson.
If you miss Tuesdays telecast, there will be a repeat on Thursday at 6.30pm
Over the next five weeks you will be able to see eleven exciting matches, featuring top bowlers..... Jason Belmonte, Paeng Nepomuceno, Hamish Rogers, Brendan Hanton, Darren Halifax, Gino Sze Kit, Lindsay Kilpatrick, Bruno Malieri, Jason Walsh, Robert Townsend, Craig Nevatt, and Chris Thomas.
Enjoy!

Ok, Of the people who watched the South Pacific Classic on TV tonight, I need your feed back.
You can post here or a Private Message.
The Tenpin Bowling Show is YOUR show, therfore please give me your comments to make it better.
I can't do anything about the camera angles now for the SPC, but would you like the score card to be bigger, more often or less?
More close ups of the bowlers?
More interviews with pro bowlers, coaches or ball tech's?
Make the graphics more fancy?
Editing ok?
Picture quality OK? (The increase in power level for C31 is now set for Dec this year).
Anything else you can think of?

Thanks in advance for you help.
I am currently holding talks with Top Level TBA, & AMF Management in regard to support for the show.

Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
The Tenpin Bowling Show
Ph 0414 885 982

Already some positive feed back. Thanks!
I will be going back over the first SPC match that was shown in Adelaide tonight before I send to the other states, and introducing more "from the rear" vision, showing less of the bowlers faces and more of the line taken down the lane. Will keep this in mind when editing future games and also increase the frequency of the scorecard appearing.
Thanks again.
Anyone with ideas...I'm listening.

Kind regards
Tony Drexel

Due to Continual improvements with the show, and helfull comments from forum readers, I will be implementing some changes with the SPC editing.
More 'long shots' and less faces, along with more score cards and a slightly different start incl a zoom up on Melbourne from a map of Australia.
Just in case people don't know where Moorabbin is!
The changes will be made effective to all SPC matches to be shown in other states as well as this weeks show in Adelaide, and to the 'Boxed' DVD set of all the SPC Tenpin Bowling Shows that wil be available for sale.
Thanks to all who helped with ideas.
Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show
Editor / Producer
ph 0414 885 982
ftass@senet.com.au

Your tireless work won't go unnoticed Tony.

Its a fantastic thing you're doing for the sport, I just wish there were more people in the NATIONAL GOVERNING BODY like you.

Good on ya mate, see ya round

Thanks Michael on your kind words, also Zac and other forum readers for your great ideas for improvements.

The Tenpin Bowling Show this week has two South Pacific matches:
JASON BELMONTE (NSW) V's HAMISH ROGERS (QLD), also
ROBERT TOWNSEND (NSW) V's JASON WALSH (NSW).
In addition we have an interview with Dr. Chris Mesagno, Vic Rep of the TBA Psychology Team, USBC Bronze Level Coach, and the author of a bowling CD distributed to US Universities.
Enjoy!

On the Tenpin Bowling Show this week:
ADELAIDE C31 - Tuesday 7.30pm, replayed Thursday 6.30pm, and other Tenpin shows on Sunday at 12.30pm
Match #1 LINDSAY KILPATRICK (Victoria) V's BRUNO MAGLIERI (Northern Territory)
Match #2 DARREN HALIFAX (Victoria) V's GINO MA SZE KIT (Hong Kong)
Brenton Davy this week interviews Bruno Maglieri from the N.T.
Bruno has gained 5 x 300 perfect games, and an impressive high series of 839!
Due to different commencing dates on Television for the Tenpin Bowling Show, Adelaide viewers are able to watch the South Pacific Classic first before being broadcast in other cities.
Starting dates for the SPC in other Australian cities:
MELBOURNE C31 / GEELONG C31 - Tuesday 30th of October 10.30pm, replayed Thursday 1st Nov 3pm
BRISBANE BRIZ31 - Monday 5th of November 7.30pm, replayed Sunday 11th Nov 2.30pm
PERTH ACCESS31/ ALBANY UHF CH 54 / BUNBURY UHF CH 42 - Thursday 8th of November 10pm, replayed Thursday 5.30pm
SYDNEY TVS31 - Friday 7th of December 7pm, replayed TBA.

and possibly on digital satellite television (still trying hard to secure this one - not so easy)
Enjoy!

Hi Tony,
Transmitter Power level on C31 Adelaide goes up ten fold around christmas, and still trying to get it on to the Optus Aurora Satellite (that might help some people)
If I peddle any faster the wheels might fall off!

Back
Top Bottom