SOLD OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

hamster

Just a Bowler
Can any tournement boast this record with 57 days to go until a ball is rolled this one is FULL. This is a fantastic effort . Hey Jeff did you ever believe it would get this big and how many spots will there be at Ipswich ?
As for those who missed their chance i believe there might be some scalpers at the door ready to sell their spot . :lol:
Hamster
tony hamilton

thanks tony , no i never thought it would get this big :shock: :shock: 2 years ago when i was talking to batesy about starting the series we based all the figures on 18 and were worried we wouldn't be able to fill it !!!!!!!!!! who would know that bowlers wanted to be challenged with a tough condition and not just strike all day :roll: :roll: as for ipswich i have to talk to dino shortly but with 20 lanes numbers shouldn't be a problem.

i would like to thank all the bowlers for booking in early it makes it alot easier knowing we will have a great turnout on the day.

ps. we still have a way to go before we can match mary and the twin tour 140 bowlers and a sell out at kedron and from what i heard ipswich is going to be the same!!! QUEENSLANDERS MUST LOVE TO BOWL!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

hamo hamo hamo

how could you think any one would do that.

$100 here an any one can have my spot people. :p

But Jeff This is a great effort for your sport series. You and mary have brought a new age to bowling queensland. Though i don't know what the old age was cause i was not there :)

good luck all at Mt Warren. Should be alot of fun.

Won't work!!!!

It won't do you any good sucking up GERBIL boy....you will still have to be there for check-in.... :p :p :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom