Slow Messenger!

jhk67

If you have seen a more bull*&^% way to get a perfect game please dont hesitate to post the video or describe it lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYbb6PMa7HQ"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Thats incredible - he had all the luck in the world during that game.

Oh man....
slow messenger that dribbles into the ditch and knocks it with the head of the pin......
But at least he hit the pocket... lol
R

Isn't this the one - I think I remember Belmo describing it on here once - where the rake was being pressed manually by someone down the back as the ball impacted the pins because the pinsetters and sweeps weren't working properly?
It would take umpteen number of seconds to come down and register pinfall/collect standing pins once it was pressed.
But on that fateful last shot for the 300 the person down the back delayed pressing the button for a fair bit longer than he was supposed too, and the pinsetter was even slower in dropping down - giving that slow rolling messenger enough time to take out the last pin?

Having said that, I've seen slower messengers knock out remaining pins with the old AMF 82/30's that Moonah used to have, which used to be very slow in dropping down to collect.
Saw a Peter Van Kempen - Paul Lucock matchplay match in the Australian Masters back in 1991 go to a protest over a very slow messenger and even slower pinsetter which may have/may not have grazed a corner pin Lucock left.
Lucock won the match, Van Kempen protested, match was rebowled, Van Kempen won the replay and went on to win the Masters.
Local crowd got right into Van Kempen for a few games after that I remember.

Have you tried refreshing the screen?

Sometimes when l'm watching a youtube video, which duration is for 9 mins, it gets to about 3 or 4, l just refresh the page and it works fine.

Don't forget to clear your cookies too, because often times if you refresh, it will continue to play up to the spot it cut out previously and cut out again.
Dial-up is a complete and utter bitch for long Youtube vids :lol:

Back
Top Bottom