Skins at Redcliffe 1st December

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just booked some lanes and will organise to have the tournament condition placed down. At this stage it is as follows

Based on 10 bowlers

Entry: $54

Bowl 6 games @ $4.00 per game = $24.00 in linage
Prize Fund 6 games @ $5.00 per game = $30.00

Each game is worth $50.00 CASH!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that serious guys, just a chance to have some fun, throw some notes around and bowl on the tournament condition. If your interested leave a post here, I'll also be proactively drumming some guys up at the moment have about 6.

Any queries, message me or post a reply.

George

Doh!

10am start, should be done by 12. Theres an Icecream shop up the road for the bowler who wins the most skins to shout!

G

George,
I said on the last topic you put up that i would be there.
But unfortunately i have got the final of penants on that morning at Capalaba, so you will have to take me off the list mate.
Good luck with it and have fun.

Ronnie

Just wanted to bump this up too the top again to remind everyone about the skins at Redcliffe as a bit of a preview to the main tourney. C'mon guys and girls, here is a good chance to have a bit of practice on what might be the condition set for the Open and also alot of fun too try and pick up some cash in the same time. The more people we get, hopefully the more money we can play for. :wink:

If your interested put your name down either by ringing the bowl or maybe even by just posting on here.

Confirmed starters

1. ME
2. Sean Maj...... you know
3. Peter Nadalin
4. Darryl Alford
5. Dwambo
6. Hamster
7. unknown local from Redcliffe ?? rang today

plus about another 8 unsures. If your keen, post your interest here!

Don't forget this maybe the last opportunity you have to bowl on the tournament pattern before the event.

Hi George,

I noticed you hadnt put me down as a definite but I don't think the budget can stretch quite that far this fortnight. Sorry bout that. Good luck to everyone who is bowling.

Sorry, just to confirm that AMF has been very generous in offering the games to us at $3.30 which means the prizefund is as follows.

10 bowlers bowling 6 games = 60 games @ $3.30 = $198.00
10 bowlers paying $50 to bowl = $500 total monies

Total monies - game fees = $302.00

PRIZE PAYOUT based on 10 bowlers = $50, last game is worth a huge $52!!!

See everyone there!

Back
Top Bottom