SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - TWIN TOUR

FLOWER

SILLY SEASON DOUBLE TOURNAMENT will be held at Caboolture Bowl on 10th December - there will be 2 squads - 8.30am check in for A Squad - 1.00pm check in for B Squad.....you must have bowled one (1) Tour Stop to have an established Twin Tour average and any combination of bowlers can make up a team ..... male, female or mixed ..... your averages and handicaps will be the same as Twin Tour - max. hcp. of 35 for men, 45 for women and Minus for above 200.....

Cost will be $140 per team for 10 games each bowler.

Further details will be announced here shortly ..... as there has been no confirmation of the Redcliffe City Open, the tour organizers have decided to go ahead with this doubles as the main aim is to cater for our handicap bowlers.

I will be unavailable for a couple of weeks (a little eye operation) so expressions of interest may be posted but official squads will not be announced until then......based on 24 teams at this stage but can extend.

Flower

Hello Mary,

Mick & Shannon Poulitsas will have B squad please.
Andrew Hill & Caitlin Fraser will have B squad also.

Providing Mick & Andrew don't have the morning after blues...:drinking: #-o
Our Haros' Triples league break-up is the night prior.....some sore head I am presuming.#-o

Thank you
Christine

Could it be possible to get more information on this to let a few peple here know what's going on.

Hi Mary, can you please put me down for "B" squad please, Barb and Bron also.
Thanks , hope you had a great birthday - and a little more mobile now.
Cheers Christene

gday mary

Can you add tegan "mozzie" meads and Daniel "wonder bra" di@kson in for b squad

Back
Top Bottom