Shirt swapping for Rachuig

Jase

Admin
Staff member
George just showed me his South Qld Rachuig shirt for 2006.

He is keen to swap it at the end of competition...

Any takers or Bids for this fine piece or work..........;)

Who on earth designed these….:rolleyes:

Yeah after seeing them I will bid.....

1 5cent Red Frog

I hope you didn't waste your money and buy an extra shirt just to swap George. Jase tells me you should get at least 2-3 car washes out of them.

:p ;) :D

I know that at least one of the shirts George has offered to wash my car with it, after he has washed his own.

;) ;) ;)

The Rachuig shirt may not get the call up to wash my car, I just got handed another shirt for that responsibility :D

That wouldn't happen to be the State Masters Shirt would it George?

Please enlighten us all...maybe even a pic.

Yeah a photo would be good for those of us who haven't seen it

Maybe George could put his Calvin Klein modelling on display LOL

Look I'm not one to kiss and tell but next time you see my WRX sparkling in the distance you know it was a bowlig shirt that made it look that way :D

Obviously the shirts have not met people's expectations and I agree with Andrew. You can't bag the supplier when he was only following instructions. However we don't know if your comment was in fact bagging Pete or a joke.

I will say though that we've had a number of shirts supplied by Peter as have others and I cannot say we've ever had a problem with the quality or Peter's prompt and professional manner.

Cheers
Rachel

Look I'm not one to kiss and tell but next time you see my WRX sparkling in the distance you know it was a bowlig shirt that made it look that way :D

Good to see you sold the WRX mate..... the new owners must of had a great detailer........... hahahahha (yes this is a joke)

Well I wasnt joking.........George will be washing my car and I dont care which shirt he uses as long as he does it right...;) ;)

I have got Peter to supply a lot of shirts and other stuff for myself and my business. I must agree with Regge he has always supplied good stuff for the right price. I have no worries about recommending him to anyone.

Edited by Admin

Back
Top Bottom