Sharp

Krissy

Just curious, who is bowling Sharp at Greenslopes?

kris
icon_smile.gif

if you are bowling and have not yet put your entry form in plz hurry i was talking to ken the tournie director and he has only got 21 girls and 27 or so guys and he is disspointed in the feed back i have seen a list of ppl that are bowling and there are alot of names that are not on there that have said are bowling. plz hurry on the forms
thx a lot
bee
icon_wink.gif

hey peoples =)
hmm... only 27 boys? sounds like our champs this year.. lol!
well i would like 2 go. i am going 2 try and organize a way up n some accomodation so if that all works, u mite c me up there... poor people...hehe

i think mayb from the sounds of things, last year pretty much turned every1 off! i didnt bowl it so i wont complain n i wont hold any prejudise tho..

so yeh i will get straight onto that 1 and let yas know wots happening.

hey graham, can ya put somefin under my name? doesnt worry me wot... suprise me =P
cyas
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hercules:
hey graham, can ya put somefin under my name? doesnt worry me wot... suprise me =P
cyas
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh boy that's a poetic licence if i've ever heard one !!! hahaha I'll think of something that ISN'T rude and put it under ya name ... could take me a while though !!
icon_biggrin.gif

I rang Greenslopes last night at around 9pm and at the latest, there is 30 down for A squad, and 21 down for B squad... hope to see you all there

Hi Everyone

Spoke to Ken Sheehan today, he would like at least ten more girls for the field for sharp. He didnt say anything about the boys but it would be nice to see some more names on the list. I had a look at the list today and there are still a lot of regular tournament bowlers not on the list. So come on guys and gals please support this tournament otherwise it might not be around next year.

Kel

I couldnt bowl sydney junior cup so ill be there fired up and ready beware . lol

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey All
icon_rolleyes.gif

If there is anyone who would like an entry form, I have spares here, or you can definitely call greenslopes AMF on 0733976191
And for those curious...the payout is...
MALE FEMALE
1st - 1000 800
2nd - 700 600
3rd - 500 450
4th - 300 350
5th - 250 300
6th - 150 250
7th - 200 200
8th - 180 180
9th - 160 160
10th - 140 140
11th - 130 120
12th - 125
13th - 120

Now this is as is listed on the entry form, and I have seen the typo, so I am not too sure what has happened there regarding boys placing 6th. It has been a good and competitive tournament in the past, and I for one will be there again too
icon_biggrin.gif

So it would be great to see some more familiar faces. The prize fund is based on 45 males and 35 females, so unless numbers and support is there, nothing...we need you to be successful!

Entry Fee is $120.00
Dates - 20th & 21st October

Bye ByeZ

Rang Greenslopes again tonight... at this stage there's 44 in A squad and 30 in B squad... not too bad, like to see more
icon_smile.gif

See ya there

Hi all

can anyone tell me how many girls have put an entry form in for sharp? and how many guys out of those 74 bowlers...

thanks
icon_smile.gif

ok worked out some travel and accomodation. all u lucky people will see me at sharp =))
cyas then
icon_biggrin.gif

Actually, the field is currently 72 consisting of 41 boys and 31 girls - great to see such strong support from the girls as well.

Squad A is full and there are only 8 spots left in squad B to make up the 80 on which the prize fund is calculated.

However, there is traditionally a spurt of entries in the last week and Greenslopes can take up to a maximum of 88 if necessary, but it is currently based on just 80.

Look forward to seeing you all on the weekend.

Ken Sheehan

Please note: Contrary to a rumour going around, this tournament HAS been sanctioned as a national tournament.

Ken Sheehan

WHAT'S THIS - Is that Ken helping to organise tournaments again?

GOOD TO SEE - keep up the good work, I hopefully you will provide me with the opportunity to support an adult tournament you organise in the future... Scratch or Handicap (as long as i get some!!) Ha Ha

Just letting you know that there is a full boys' division for the weekend but still require 5 girls to make it a full field.

Ken Sheehan

PS: Just this tournament, Browny. Too bad you're not a few (?) years younger.

Back
Top Bottom