Sharp Champion of Champions

Twwety

Whatever!!
I would just like to Congratulate Melanie Warmington on her fantastic Win at the Sharp Championships at Greenslopes on the Weekend.
Awesome bowling Mel!! Averaging 219 for the tournament is a terrific effort. You are a Super Star. I see that your form from East Coast is still hanging around. You keep it up girl & you will go along way.
Great effort & very well deserved. :rocol:
Also Congratulations to Belmo on your fantastic Win & rolling a 300 game in Match play. Cant say much about this guy, just a Awesome Bowler to watch. Well Done Jason on your win.
Jenny ;)

Congrats Mello on ur fantastic win at sharp on the weekend =D> . Ur a awesome bowler and a great person. I agree with Jenny its good 2 that u can keep up the awesome bowling from east coast. Keep up the great work mello and u will go along way. Ur just a super star.
2 Belmo ur an awesome bowler. To bowl to 300 games over the weekend is a fantastic effort and well deserved mate =D> . U both r awesome bowlers and u both deserve it. So once again congrats 2 u both and keep up the fantastic bowling.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Congrats to Mel on a well deserved win.
You bowled awesome all weekend.
And to think you were worried. Keep up the good work bud and I'm sure there will be plenty more wins to come.:D
Also congrats to Belmo.
Puss

Congrat's Mel & Belmo,
Some absolutely awesome bowling by you both....And great to see Mel that your still riding that big wave of terrific form from East Coast.... and Belmo well your just special...two great talents and well deserved victors.=D>
Cheers
Doddzy

Back
Top Bottom