Seniors Events 2007

bm2

I'm still standin'
Having just seen that the first three events are on the TBA calendar for 2007 already, can someone from NSW and ACT please confirm that the dates on the calendar will remain as listed? Melbourne is also on the list, but with no dates.....any enlightenment on that one please?

It's great to see the dates out before the cheap airfares are released - we can all take advantage of that!!!;)

Hi Jagga & Broni

The dates for the 2007 Sydney Seniors event will go ahead on the 17th & 18th February, 2007. Entry form will be available shortly.

Susanne

Hi Sue,
What accommodation is available for the Melbourne Seniors. Can you also put my name down to bowl, "B" squad.

Regards,
Kevin Blackmore

Hi Sue,

You can add my name to B squad for the melbourne Seniors if you have a list happening as yet.

Regards Terry

Hi Sue,
What accommodation is available for the Melbourne Seniors. Can you also put my name down to bowl, "B" squad.
Regards,
Kevin Blackmore
There is 2 places that are 5 minutes from Sunshine Bowl.
Sunshine Motor Inn
Ph 03 9363 1899
Sunshine Caravan Park
Ph 03 9311 8117
I hope this helps
Brett Best
Manager

Hi all;
As I have been led to believe, The Seniors in Canberra ATBSO have relinquished the running of the Canberra Seniors Cup.
For information in regards to this event Brett Smith [ manager Tuggeranong Bowl 0262933888]should be approached.

Please add MICK POULITSAS to B squad - Sunshine/Melbourne

Thank you
Mick Poulitsas

Back
Top Bottom