Sad News - Passing of Brian ( Tonto ) Gardner

Pop

Pop
I have just received some sad news of the passing of a very good freind and mate Brian ( Tonto ) Gardner at 6.45 p.m. He is survived by his lovely wife Gwen and daughters Dianne, Helen, Mary-Ellen, Karen and Annette and his Grandchildren.
Both Ruth and I send his family our condolences.

Pop

Very sad day to loose a great man and a very close family friend the Fryer Family send our deepest sympathy to Aunty Gwen, Dianne, Helen, Mery-Ellen, Karen and Annette

R.I.P. Uncle Brian

Scott and the Fryer Family

Another terrible loss, Brian was a great man who always had time to help & give advice no matter who you were or your average. He was a great man and will be sorely missed.

Our condolences go out to the Gardner family. Tonto was a great man, and a good friend to many people.

R.I.P. Tonto.....

Dale Stewart & family

Our condolences to Gwen, Dianne, Helen, Mary-Ellen, Karen and Annette,Sons-in law, Grandsons & Granddaughters, Brian is a terrific friend and gentleman who had time to help & guide everyone.

Brian will always stay with our family.

Thinking of you all, love from

Linda Dau-Lewis Stephen, Courtney, Kelsey Lewis

Brians Funeral is Thursday 3rd July at 10am. at the Logan Uniting Church, Dennis Road, Springwood. Funeral notice will be in Tuesday's ( 1st July ) Courier Mail.

Pop

Back
Top Bottom