Sad Loss At Richlands

dufus

Long term employee/ Volunteer, Patrick Mackay ,has sadly passed away his funeral is to be held Wednesday 7th of September at the Centenary Memorial Gardens, Wacol at 10.00 a.m. with a gathering at AMF Richlands after.
He will be sadly missed by all who knew him.

A very good man who done a lot for the centre. He helped all the kids out with coaching and choosing a good style to bowl.

He will be sadly missed by close people at richlands. Although i didnt know him as well as some people i saw him hanging around the centre every weekend helping the little kids out.

You will be missed Pat

Phill.

Sad day indeed Darren. Patrick was a kind human being, would do anything for you, and was always there when the lanes broke down. It wont be the same walking into richlands and not seeing his face there anymore. Rest in peace Pat.

Indeed it is a great loss to the bowling community of Richlands, from the people who work with him to those such as me, who bowl with him every week, he was top guy, and a good friend to all those around him

You will be sorely missed patrick, things just wont be the same

I just wanted to say that Patrick will be missed greatly by all. He was a big hearted coach who was always willing help and pitch in.

I was shocked to hear of his passing. My condolences to his family and friends and also to Richlands staff who worked alongside Patrick.

Gail Torrens

Back
Top Bottom