SA HERE WE COME !!!!

HOLT NSW

I would like to inform the NSW Holt Challenge Bowlers that we are now on countdown for the all the excitement that I am sure we will experience this year in Adelaide. Only one month to go!

The NSW Committee have been and are still working very well together to ensure that all is running smoothly and are always available to answer any queries or sort out any problems.

There has been extra work this year with the introduction of the Classic Challenge and I must express my sincere thanks to our secretary, Sue Jones and treasurer, Caspar Boerkamp.

Both these people have given me considerable support this year, despite the fact that they were both drafted to bowl for other states. Well done guys!

You can rest assured that this committee has the best interests of our bowlers, the tournament and the sport as our foremost priority at all times.

So here we go...looking forward to another great tournament and meeting up with old friends and making new ones as well. Of course it goes without saying are also more than ready to bring home stacks of medals!

Go NSW Go!!!!!

I will see all of you again before we leave for SA so until then stay safe and happy

Yours in bowling,

Dallas Archer
Chairman
NSW Holt Challenge

Yes I would also like to Echo Dallas' sentiments and good wishes here, I am really looking forward to not only Being able to Manage the NSW Classic Team but also to bring home the Gold once again as a draft bowler this year with Holt Fusion Team.

Last Year was firsts for everyone and i was lucky enough to bowl in the Gold Medal winning Northern Territory Team, Winning both the Mens and Combined Gold.

This year i am hoping and fully intending to make 2008 another year of firsts for holt with me being a big part of that.

Firstly i will be the first manager to help, through my role as a manager, to make NSW the first ever Innaugural Classic Champions and then Secondly I will be involved in the first ever composite team of Draft Bowlers to compete in Holt Restricted Challenge and win the gold there and in so doubling my medal count at Holt from 2 Gold Medals to 4 Gold Medals.

I might sound like i have tickets on myself and hence my nickname but i put it to you all and espcially the bowlers in NSW that if you do not believe in your own ability and have the will to succeed then you never will.

Remember my motto " you have to believe in order to achieve " and i always believe hence why NSW is going to win the Classic Challenge and Fusion will win the Restricted challenge lol.

So good luck to everyone and most of all people have fun and enjoy the challenge and Remember you are all winners because you are the bowlers who have been good enough to win your way into your state and territory zones.

Michael Mclaren
NSW Classic Manager
NSW Fundraising Committee Member
Holt Fusion Team Member and
Double Gold Medalist with NT Holt Team 2007

tix you sure do have tickets on yourself mate. but im sorry to inform you that tassie is coming home with all da medals this year cant have you winning them all. ;)

Sorry guys, we have the home ground advantage and we like the golden colour. You can have some medals just leave the gold for us.

Just kidding. I am sure that everyone will certainly compete in a friendly but enthusiastic manner and the usual rivalry will be there in strong force.

This is my first year as a manager and from what I have heard is it mentally draining bowling every ball but am really looking forward to the competition and catching up with everyone over here in Adelaide.

Bring it on... make it loud .... make it proud.

Go SA

Back
Top Bottom