Rochelle Mottlee bowls 300!!

Street Racer

hey, i would like to say congrats to my good friend rochelle for bowling her first 300 at caboolture tonight, i got the msg and i basicly flipped!, i am not sure of the other scores or the ball(i have a feeling it might be the hawg zilla but i am maybe wrong)

Congrats again rocky! you deserved it!

Brett

congrats rocky good on ya excellent effort its not the first 300 to come out of you im sure once again congratulations

steve armstrong

Congratulations Rochelle, well deserved! As Steven said it won't be the last one we hear about. Well done!

I was there to actually see her bowl her first 300 and it was a beauty !!! Excellent game, excellent young bowler of the future and it was so good to see someone actually have a little 'teary' at the achievement .... so many ho hums! these days ...... ALMOST capping off a wonderful year of bowling for a dedicated young lady.....my personal congrats. to Rocky .... Mum and Dad were a trifle 'smiley' also.

Flower

HEWUGE EFFORT!!! awesome game for an awesome bowler, just message becca in Caracus, she will be over the moon. once again a big congrats

Matt

Super achievement for a SUPER young lady!!! Well done Rochelle, you deserve every accolade that can come your way. All the very best for a VERY bright future in Tenpin. =D> =D>

Yes, mum and dad were very pleased - and so they should be - you are AWESOME!!!!

Congrats Rochelle on your first 300, it was a pleasure to be there to see a great game and most importantly the pleasure and thrill you got from achieving it.
start of a big future for sure =D>
cheers
Animal & Carol

go rochelle go rochelle its your birthday lol
massive congrats rocky i hope theres heaps more to come in the future

btw are u rolling of for sq if so good luck and cya there

patrick

now that the first ones' out of the way..........:p

Great work Rochelle, you have put in a lot of hard work to get you where you are now, and we could not think of a more deserving young recipient! Keep up the hard work, there is a lot more to come!!!

PS - don't forget the proceeds from the moneyboard gets split between the team!!!;) !!!!

Hey Rocky,

Awesome achievement =D> you are taking the bowling world by the balls (pardon the pun) :D

You surely are a bright young star of the future and a lovely young lady, keep up the good work and we hope your Mum and Dad buy you a surprise for your achievement.

Have a blast spending the cash too - just in time for Christmas \\:D/

Hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

bugger , i was down the other end of the centre and just heard loud applause . At least your mum and dad were both there to see it. Fantastic achievement and still so young .One of the best junior bowlers in the country.
Well done.
Paul and the Green family

Wow...congrats on the fabulous achievement......I am very happy for you Rochelle.....well deserved.....theres many more to come in your future with bowling....best wishes!!

Melissa

Congratulations on achieving perfection!!! It was wonderful to see some emotion in the centre after it was bowled....I was teary for her!!

Congratulations Rochelle...I hope there are many...many more to come!!!

Kyles

WOOT WOOT..Awesome acheivement Rocky.

I was so happy when I found out the news! Well done on ur perfect game Rocky..I'm sure there will be MANY more to come in the future. U will certainly go places in the sport. Keep it up darl. Great form to go into roll offs with. I think SQ has their top quallifier already!

Congratulations again Champ.

Taya

great game there rochelle u are a awsome bowler no doubt there are now many more for everyone and yourself to look forward too as many would say the first one is the hardest

Back
Top Bottom