Results SQ Youth Roll Off

ladykitchener

Thankyou to the 30 bowlers who rolled off 2day. Thankyou also to the management and staff of Mt Warren Bowl for their service and support today.

20 young men and 10 young women bowled on a tough but fair condition, 6 games on short oil and 6 games on long oil. It was very close all day and the results were:

Males:

Craig McCloskey 2288 190.67ave
Ben Coupland 2287 190.58ave
Adam Pringle 2253 187.75ave
Brendan Meads 2247 187.25

Females:

Kimberly Barry
Yvette Lawton
Hayley Donnelly
Bianca Flanagan

sorry girls i picked up the wrong sheet so am not sure of what order or what the ave's were, may be someone can help me out here.

Congratulations to those who made the team.

Congratulations to all in the team, its a great Boys Team we have, Ben and Craig , 2 bowlers that have been bowing great the last few years and were part of previous Youth Teams, Brendan Meads, who made a huge impression at the last Twin Tour, probably the most talented junior bowlers in the country, and Adam, who has done great work on his game this past 12 months, and is going great guns, on ya Pringle,

Ill stop babbling now.

Girls results were as follows

Kimberley Barry 2179 181.5avg
Hayley Donnelly 2143 178.5avg
Bianca Flanagan 2121 176.7avg
Yvette Lawton 2108 175.6avg

Congratulations to all the bowlers who rolled off, it was tough.

Rollo

does anyone still have a standing sheet handy? just wondering if u can tell me where i finished and what i averaged please? i know it's not flattering but i need to know... (patrick egan)

Back
Top Bottom