results from townsville anyone??

jl

Nobody
is there anyone out there with the results from the weekend's suncity open?? if so can they be posted here?? i wanna see some scores ppls

Not sure on the scores but here are the places

1st Stephen Hunt aka Funky Chicken - Townsville
2nd Ian Hughes - Gold Coast
3rd Craig Hembrow - Cairns

Graham is going to post some photo's and I'm sure Currabowl will post the scores. For the record, myself, robbie buckly, ian schuler and jon king failed ot cut!!

G

Hi George,the qualfying scores for Sun City
were excellent the top 15 men were
Stephen Hunt 222 ave
Ian Hughes 218
David Wield 212
John Dunn 209
Tyson Jones Jnr 208
Joeseph Nucifora 207
Chris Quail 202
Frank Nucifora 200
Damien McAndrew 197
Craig Hembrow 197
Trent Bosel 196
Marc NewmanJnr 196
Angelo Nucifora 195
Rob Kaluci 195
Adam Neilly Jnr 195
Qualifying was so close in the end that Rob Buckley & Geoff Ott missed the cut by 3 pins.
These 15 together with the top 5 ladies progressed to Sunday's 19 game final.Stephen
continued where he left off on Saturday,running out the winner by 181 pins and averaging 213,from Ian Hughes 204,
Craig Hembrow 204
Trent Bosel 197
David Wield 197
Frank Nucifora 194
Marc Newman 193
John Dunn 195
Angelo Nucifora 194
Leigh Harris (female) 190
Damien McAndrew 190
Adam Neilly 189
Rob Kaluci 186
Tyson Jones 184
Chris Quail 184
Joe Nucifora 180
Debby Bryant 176
Kym Nydrle 178
Tanya Hall 166
Kim Carney 165
I would like to say a big thank you to all the bowlers in this Tournament especially those who travelled to come to it, it was our most successful yet,and hopefully we can make it even better next year,possibly securing enough sponsorship to gain rating points, thanks once again everyone,and to you George for getting the balls for us.
Cheers Judy Hunt

icon_smile.gif

Just like to say congratulations to Steve and everyone else who made the cut. The condition, while it was pretty dry even by Brisbane standards, was by no means impossible, and the staff at Currajong did a great job.
Well done also to local junior Adam Neilly, who showed a lot of maturity to hold it all together over the last 6 games of qualifying.

Rob Buckley.

Back
Top Bottom