Results For THE HAMMER QLD SENIORS CLASSIC 2007

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Here are the results, a very big Thank you to Carol Hill who is sending them to me via email to post on the site.

Attachments

• 2007 HAMMER.xls
    41.5 KB · Views: 124
hi All

error in program for mens aves (glitch occured when sent ) and has effected positions HOWEVER pinfall is correct
have sent Kelly a corrected version and she will post as soon as she can
thanks
Carol

Our congratulations to Mike Sullivan of Qld and Jeanette Baker of Vic on their respective wins in this years event.

Congratulations too, to Mr Brian Looby on his SQld Senior masters victory.

Further congratulations to those bowlers who were successful in their bid to make up the inaugral Qld Seniors Challenge team:

Men - Brian Looby, Vaughan White, Kevin Blackmore, Lawrie Hill and Gary Bernardin.
Ladies - Barb Richmond, Dot Taylor, Christene Webster, Lorraine Stockham and Carole Woodward.

All the best to you all at Altona in October ;)

Broni - you beat me by 5 mins - just got home from the airport
as Kellie has been kept busy I can download the final results thanks to young Casey giving me the memory stick from the bowl.
Our Congratulations to both Michael and Jeanette (3rd time) on a great performance.
Winner of the raffle (donated by Northfield Car Sound Moorooka) was Joe Gatt
What a way to start the year B1 (Mr Looby)- hope it continues.
Hope all enjoyed the weekend and had a safe trip home
a special thanks to our drivers- Belinda Mifsud, Gary Bernardin, Kevin Blackmore, Mike Sullivan, Steve Adams - hope all is not over for the truck ,
and a big thank you to Shayne Melton as well.
. To the staff at Cab Bowl - a job well done
We had a great team of sponsors this year and it is their support that makes our tournament. -we had a great powerpoint presentation of sponsors and products put together by Casey Midgley together with musical backing -who would of thought " I want to live like Animal " as a backing song except Woggy - loved it
Again thank to
HAMMER
CREDIFLEX - CABOOLTURE
GRIPLOC PRODUCTS
BARBSY SPARES
CABOOLTURE INSTANT PRINT
CABOOLTURE TENPIN CENTRE
ANIMALS PRO SHOP
and last but not least - you the bowlers for your support of our event
Lawrie (Animal) & Carol

Attachments

• 2007 HAMMERUpdate5.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 87
Hi everyone, thanks for a great week end, great bowling, good company - tough conditions, but had a terrific time - again. Thanks Laurie and Carol, and the drivers. Once again, a well run, well organised tourny. Max and I just got home, yes, 1am - see you all in Sydney.
Brenda n Maxine.

Well looks like you all had fun and congratulations to all the winners…Great event run well by great people which makes for fun times…Well done Guys

A big congrats to Brian Looby…Great result for a great guy…Well done Loobs…

Just so you know a full score sheet has been posted in the live scores section of the site…

You can find it on the link below
http://www.totalbowling.com.au/news/livescores/

Back
Top Bottom