here are results (clearer to read :p)

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

Attachments

• 2008 SA Rachuig Roll Off Results Male.pdf
    17.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 2008 SA Rachuig Roll Off Results Female.pdf
    15.8 KB · Views: 133
Well done to everyone who made the team, especially Chris and Mat for making their Rachuig debut for the guys, and Megan and Danni B for the girls.

Enjoy the ride.

Well done to everyone who made the team, especially Chris and Mat for making their Rachuig debut for the guys, and Megan and Danni B for the girls.
Enjoy the ride.

I think its Jason's 1st rachuig also. Congratulations to everyone that made it

hey, congrats to everyone of the guys that made into the rachuig teams, me im super excited to have made the mens team. also i would like to say isaac elliot bad luck thought ya bowled good on the second day.
peace out

Congrats to all who made the team especially the first timers Jason, Mat, Chris, Danni and Megan. Bad luck to Isaac who fought really hard on Sunday but just fell a few short in the end in the final match against Chris. Also like to give a mention to Russell who despite being a long way back after day 1 never stopped trying on day 2. Nice effort mate.

Good luck teams see ya around.

Congrats to everyone that made the team and a special congrats to our new rookies , Jase , Chris , Mat ,Danni B and Megan . I am sure we will have many priceless fun memories yet again ! =D

Congratulations to all those who made the teams. Well done now looking forward to the medals coming back to SA in October.

Back
Top Bottom