R.I.P Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Eddie Guerrero passes away
Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Phoenix. Funeral arrangements are set for Wednesday in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Credit: wwe.com

I was so damn shocked when I read this news. I mean he was set to be on Team Smackdown for Survivor Series and he had a shot at the World Heavyweight Title on Smackdown. He was truly an awesome wrestler and deserved his success as he got over many addictions and problems in his life. I know many wrestling fans here on Total Bowling will be shocked by this news if they haven't already read about it. RAW and Smackdown this week will both be Tribute Shows for Eddie Guerrero.

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005

Yeah such terrible news.

He died of an apparent heart failure. He was found with a toothbrush in his mouth.

R.I.P

i was shocked too when i found out, eddie had it all going for him once again and then something tragic happens, he was a phenomenal superstar who will be greatly missed but always remembered by everyone for years to come

R.I.P Eddie, we'll miss u
VIVA LA RAZA HOLMES

Latino Heat...will be remembered for the hours of action & entertainment he gave his fans.......Eddie Guerrero, beat his own demons (drugs & alchohol).

VIVA LA RAZZA Eddie....Latino Heat in da house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Eddie Guerrero...gone...but not forgotten.........

griggsy said:
there will never been another latino heat. truely a one of a kind wrestler. rip eddie

There WILL NOT be another Latino heat like him.. havent followed wrestleing for ages but when i did.. he was grat

VERY SAD NEWS

R.I.P. THE one and ONLY Latino heat

latino heat was a great in the ring performer and was great to all his fans freinds and family members they meant more to him then wrestling he always put his family before his wrestling career and is very sad news of his death on sunday morning he has had some problems before and he got over most of his addictions he will be missed by all the wwe fans weither you liked him or not he will be missed in the wwe and the rest of the world at least he was able to capture the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP last year at NO WAY OUT he was one of my favourites wrestler and now he has passed away

he will be very missed
Taker

Peanut said:
There WILL NOT be another Latino heat like him.. havent followed wrestleing for ages but when i did.. he was grat
VERY SAD NEWS
R.I.P. THE one and ONLY Latino heat

Yeah, same here Ash.
I was shocked to hear of Eddies death. Its really unfortunate, and really sad to see him leaving behind his wife and 3 young daughters.
R.I.P. Eddie

I've been following wrestling my whole life. (21yrs)

I've seen them come and go, but the news of Eddie Guerreo hit me bad.

I was in a state of shock when I found out that he had died, A HUGE loss for not only the wrestling community but everyone.

Rest In Peace.
Eddie Guerreo 1967 - 2005

Toshio

I am still trying to come to terms with Eddie Guerrero's death.

He was the greatest Wrestler of all time and he will be missed.

He will live on forever and no one can do what he did for us fans.

Latino Heat forever.. Viva La Rasa

Eddie Guerrero's initial autopsy results are in. It was a heart failure, and signs of heart disease were found. His heart was weakened from the previous alcohol and drug abuse.

Here is what Vickie Guerrero had to say to WWE.com:

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

It is extremely sad that Eddie had to go out like that but it is a logical explaination.

RIP Latino Heat

Peace
Chris

just watched raw, rly emotional show n i had tears in my eyes during the whole thing

once again, RIP Uncle Eddie, we will all miss u loads and thanks for the memories

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
just watched raw, rly emotional show n i had tears in my eyes during the whole thing

Yes I agree, It was a very emotional tribute and I too had tears in my eyes throught the whole thing.

It was good to see all the Raw and Smackdown Superstars taking the time out to remember this true legend.

I love you Eddie

Taya04 said:
I am still trying to come to terms with Eddie Guerrero's death.
He was the greatest Wrestler of all time and he will be missed.
He will live on forever and no one can do what he did for us fans.
Latino Heat forever.. Viva La Rasa

Eddie was a performer, but not the best wrestler, considering the whole things fake and scripted, only kurt angle can say he is the best wrestler, because he is only one of 4 in the whole company that actually does competitive wrestling, eddie is not a wrestler, he was a great performer tho

chavo guerrero, chris benoit, and rey mysterio were all very close to eddie, they did very well to be interviewed, and hold the tears out for that long.

chavos interview was very inspirational, and it made me cry, because my dad sadi the same sorta thing to me a couple of weeks b4 he died, we are a team, father and son sorta thing.

eboignite said:
Eddie was a performer, but not the best wrestler, considering the whole things fake and scripted, only kurt angle can say he is the best wrestler, because he is only one of 4 in the whole company that actually does competitive wrestling, eddie is not a wrestler, he was a great performer tho
Eddie was technically a wrestler considerin the sport is professional wrestling but yes it is scripted.
He wasnt the best "wrestler" but he was without a doubt one of the finest sports entertainers the proffessional wrestling business has seen and he was a true inspiration to everyone. He always knew how to perform and he could make the crowd change their moods with just simple actions that he did.

Thankyou Eddie =D&gt;

Its very sad news. He was getting back to a more likeable way by having that evil streak in him which the storywriters gave him.

That now makes 3 (that I can think of) that have died while on tour in the last decade. Owen Hart in 1999, and Brian Pillman in 96 or 97.

But as they say, the show must go on!

It's always sad to see a famous person pass away. Not knowing the full story, how did Eddie die? In his sleep or working?

Back
Top Bottom