Question on ECCC

C

Craiggles

I'm pretty new to competitions above league bowling. Can somebody please tell me how I would qualify for the ECCC? I'm pretty keen to go to it and not such a bad bowler myself, but I'd be interested to know how to get there and how tough the opposition is. Thanks!
icon_smile.gif

your state will have entry forms in bowling centres shortly. In Victoria we have 3 stages of the roll off. Stages 1 & 3 consist of 6 games while stage 2 consists of 9 games. The top 7 scratch scores at the end of the rolloffs make the scratch team while the top 7 scores with handicap make up the handicap team. The E.C.C.C this year is at Cannon Hill Qld. The competition starts on Tuesday 1st October 2002 and finishes on Friday the 4th of October. You should ask someone at your local AMF Bowling Centre as the format for your state may be different

hey.
well the nsw roll-off entry forms have been out 4 ages!!! next time ur bowling at penrith ask someone there abt it.just about anyone that works there should b able 2 tell u about it cause it was there last yr. but for roll-off u must bowl and all events entry in the state championships at blacktown on the 8th,9th and 10th of june and then roll-off is on different sundays in june.U21s roll-off on the 16th june. so their all events entry and their 8 games of roll-off go towards their positioning in the team.keep an eye out 4 forms.next time im talking 2 barb i will see wat i can do abt forms 4 u at penrith if there arent any there. both the championships and the roll off are at blacktown. and abt how tough the competition is that all depends on if u intend on trying out 4 open or graded
love loz

i hope my post b4 makes sense, anyway there will b more entry forms at penrith as of monday.if u have any other questions just ask
icon_smile.gif

Thanks so much for your help, I did kinda make sense of it, lol!
icon_wink.gif
I'll make sure I get all of that info on Monday.

hey i should point out that the info will b there at nite. barbara marcollini (she organises everything) will b there 4 the 8.30 league as will alot of ppl that have bowled eccc so u mite get a chance to check out sum of the competition if u come down around then and barb could answer any question u may have

Back
Top Bottom