QLD State Championships

There has also been a Friday Night Teams squad added this year on the second weekend.

It's mainly, but not restricted to, the country guys and girls who want to come down for the masters weekend.

It's normally a busy social night at Milton, but we've been assured that you wont have to put up with the disco lights ... just possibly some loud music.

There are currently 10 lanes booked (not taken) for that squad, so get in early if you want a spot.

Andrew, does The masters winners still have to bowl all events??, as they are already into the 30??

Steve

as per the entry form:

ALL MASTERS FINALISTS MUST BOWL ALL EVENTS IN THIS QUEENSLAND STATE SOUTH CHAMPIONPSHIPS

Could someone from TBAQ advise when we will receive confirmation of our squad times?

many thanks

does anyone know if there will be a drama with late entries i have a mate whos just decided to bowl all events.

Yes we will take late entries for the 2006 Qld State South Adult Championships, please just send them in.
Postal Address:TBAQ
Suite 2.3 Sports House
150 Caxton Street
Milton Qld 4064
or Fax entries to 3369 1118
Please note that you will need to send fees with all nominationsPlease note that you will need to send fees with all nominations (credit card facilities available).
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give the office a call 3876 5400
TBAQ

I'd like to have another shot at Masters too..

Which means getting a team together.. hadn't even thought about it this year, have been busy indeed.

I'll send my forms in asap. If anyone needs another person to make up a team.. just contact me via pm.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom