Prize Money State Championships

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
The Office is still holding some prize money due as a result of the Champs at SunCity.
If you are expecting some money and have still not received it please contact the Office and give them either your Street Address, so that they can mail a cheque, or give them your bank details so that they can transfer the money directly.
Most State team members have contacted the Office and given their instructions regarding this, however if you are in a State Team and have not done so, please call them on 3876 5400.

im not expecting any but if its not claimed please send to geoff vader co kirwan or mt louisa lanes thank you.

You sure you need it Geoffrey?
You told me you regularly clean up all the money in your Leagues. Or maybe youre going to pay Buckley & Hunt for all the tips they give you..

the names geoff vader not tubby hunt new world record holder of purchasing lotto's , mind you we have to be careful because he's still on suicide watch after another great roosters performance(he's fragile)

Well well if it isn't Laurel and Hardie, as comedians you both make great bowlers. :D :D

Sadly like my beloved Roosters I have been struggling of late, but I feel that I have turned a corner and with a whole new Virtual Energy level I feel that I can put you two jokers on the Hy-Road to a nice big cup of STFU!! :D

I'll bring the Kleenex on Thursday as I feel it will end in tears for one of you jokers :D

Tubby :D :D

PS If I am not there on Thursday it mean I am in the Bahamas celebrating my Lotto win..............:)

excellent stuff mate im very surpised by the level of robby (red telly tubby) sarcasim ,just shocking

just bringing this back to the top -

Can the following bowlers please contact the TBAQ office on 38765400 to arrange payment of their prize money from the State Championships (If you know one of these people and on the offchance that they don't peruse this forum, could you please pass the message on):

Shayne Melton
Gary Negus
Chris Quaill
Warren Sutherland
Yvette Lawton
Kristy Lawton
Maddie McGuire
Jason Tillack
Shane Jacobs
Neil Aitken
Daniel Smith
Ben Taylor
Josie Sommer
Hayley Donnelly
Daniel Voysey
Patrick Nierla
Ray King
Dana King
Adam Daws
Leonard Daws
Christopher Mills
Brad Hales
Alf Matthews
Christine Titheradge
Gail Torrens

I have to phone the TBAQ office tomorrow, I'll ask for Gail and have her contact the office. ;)

Back
Top Bottom