Practice Makes Perfect !!

amf_capalaba

Amf_Capalaba
Amf_Capalaba wish to congratulate Keith Davis on his 300 game bowled for Monday Dbls League.

Keith has been taking advantage of our time bowling offer and hey looks like it paid off.

Once again Keith congratulations and we look forward to many more.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon,

I am rather surprised at the total lack of support of Capalaba's time and game offer - I am usually the only one there !!! - The whole center to myself, nice HPL Lanes, New Pins etc ... It would be great to see more people down there. Other centers are not likely to offer these types of deals without the support of us bowlers - after all we are the ones who complain about high prices !!!....

Cheers
Keith

Well done on the great game.

For me, it's the fact that it is only being offered at Capalaba. I'm not going to drive all the way from the northside to Capalaba even for those game rates, it's not worth it.

If an AMF centre on the northside offered it I think you might just get a few more takers.

Well done to Capalaba for at least trying something different, the idea has a lot of merit, but there are not enough hours in my day between Uni, work and leagues to get there.

Back
Top Bottom