PORT POWER WINNING THE FINALS!

• Thread starter New Found Glory
  • Start date
N

New Found Glory

Hey guys what do you think about port power winning the AFL finals????.......and if you dont think that they will win who do you think will :?:

GO THE POWER!!!!!!!! :D

Seeing as though my team lost tonight (yes its the DOCKERS) the only team left to go for is PORT POWER. I honestly reckon they will win, and it will be a Brisbane vs Port final.

*Choke, Choke*

Port Adelaide win a final.. heh yeah and pigs fly as well???

Good luck port this weekend, just don't forget the C word :p

port power choke more then a pr*st*t*te :shock:
adelaide vs essendon final is still the way to go 8)

All Adelaide teams are shit and have no chance.....my guess is an Essendon - Brisbane Grand Final

Seeing as my team finished almost bottom.......Go the Bombers :)

what can i say?!?!

PORT still have a chance! They played sensationally tonight!!

Unlike their opposition..

Bring on the pies!!!

Martina

i hope that the finals now become one huge melee each game... then hopefully a lot of players get suspended for next year and the mighty blues can rise back up to the top where they certainly belong... :twisted: :p :twisted:

GO THE SWANS
IT WILL BE A SYDNEY PORT FINAL
WITH SYDNEY WINNING LIKE THEY DID LAST WEEK
THERE IS NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

:lol: MARSH :lol:

Brisbane will win again beating Collingwood in the final by 27points :wink:

I hope it's a Brisbane v Collingwood grand final.

There would be nothing better tho see then Brisbane winning by 1 point against collingwood, seeing Brisbane win a third straight flag and just seeing collingwood loose again in grand final. What more could ya ask for.

Wouldn't eddie maguire be crying like a baby then if they were to loose to the lions again :lol:

I think collingwood could show they are the grand final chockers of the centurey while Port are just finals chockers.

GO THE LIONS

collingwood v brisbane ,brisbane up by 1 point with 10seconds to go , nathan buckly kicks to anthony rocka who is on the 50 meter line, he need a point to put it in over time or a goal to win, siren goes,anthony rocka comes in and lets go a torp witch heads straight out of bounds on the full eddie maguire has a big teary and collingwood loose by 1 point , anthony rocka is put into the draft the next year and is drafted to calton. thats my theory of what would happen if they ever met in the grand final again in future years but they wont this year swans will beat brisbane and head in the gand final with port easy win for sydney

GO THE SWANIES WELL WIN THE GRAND FINAL FOR SURE NO QUESTIONS

:twisted: MARSH :twisted:

I like your theory Marsh, but um if Rocca did that, and was drafted to carlton, wouldnt that ensure another bottom 8 finish, possibly another wooden spoon???

BRISBANE PORT GRAND FINAL NO DOUBT ABOUT IT PORT TO WIN

hell yeh cos thats what calton deserve
they are nothin but fag*ots and deserve the wooden spoon every year

THE SWANS ALL THE WAY BEATEN PORT BY 1 POINT

:twisted: MARSH :twisted:

Brisbane or port they both wont even get to grand final. It will be collingwood and Sydney. Sydney will be 25points down with 10mins to go and sydney will win by 5 points

well all you guy's.. i think that port will choke again, brisbane will be too cocky and the COLLIEWOBBLES will come into play again.. i think sydney will win the afl grand final.. only cause i can't stand to listen to all my fellow workmates how support the COLLIEWOBBLES.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All i can say is....

GO THE POWER!! Please god give them strength to play a great game and go in hard against the pies.. Please please please let them WIN!!

Come on!! C'arn the POWER

Back
Top Bottom