Peter Bowling act of generosity

scott

I would just like to say a HUGE thankyou to my good friend Peter Bowling.

The reason why is that I got a phone call thismorning form my pop Bruce Anderson to tell me that one of the members of the over 50's east coast teams house had caught fire yesterday afternoon. They lost everything including bowling gear. So close to East Coast not a thing I would wish on anybody. So I rang peter for those who dont know Peter he owns Oz Bowling Supplies and told him and he has now donated all new bowling gear to this man and his wife so they can keep bowling.
Peter you are a top bloke and I want to thank you for the act of generosity

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

So sorry for the people affected by the fire. It's lovely to see in times of hardship that some people are generous enough to reach out to those who need help. Very nice of you Peter.:punk:

This just goes to show that there are some nice people left in this world. They may be few and far between, but they're there. Peter's just a nice guy all round though. Good on ya Peter. :groupwave:

I would also personally like to thank Peter Bowling on behalf of Shane Barritt and his wife Donna for helping out with some Bowling Gear after the loss of everything in a recent fire which destroyed everything.

Pop ( Bruce Anderson )

I would also like to say many thanks to Peter also…Peter has also helped me out of a pickle on numerous occasions, this is typical of the person that Peter is…Well done mate…

To Shane Barritt and his wife Donna all the best and I hope everything turns out well for you both…

If there is anything I can help with let me know…I have some Tote bags that I could donate guys if needed…

Great story Scott and once again Peter well done…

well done peter your a top bloke and i can tell that you really try to help out bowlers

Peter

Every sport and business needs champions, you my friend are one of them! Keep up the good work

George

I know that at Richlands this week we will be taking donations and passing the hat around in all leagues to help out the Barretts in this unfortunate accident.

Well done to Peter for his generosity to Shane and Donna. Its great to see such support amongst bowlers and shows there are still really great people out there.

Back
Top Bottom