PAUL TROTTER 300 AT DANDENONG.

renta

At dandenong tonight trotts rolled 300 & an 800 series well done paul great bowling mate!!!!! BUT NEXT TIME NOT AGAINST ME please....regards mick

Congrats on the 300 and the 800 as well.

What were the other games and the exact series???

Looks like the big night for victorian bowlers continues. 3 x 300's and 2 x 800's including an Australian record is simply awesome.

Congrats again Trotts on the amazing bowling.

Well Done

THANKS Gumby!...Great Game and Great Series!

Hope you keep up the good form this weekend and bring home the trophy.

The AMF Team Dandenong

Well done Gumby,

The first game should have been 300 also, you didn't look like missing all night. That is number nine, slowly catching your thirteen 299s :) Good luck in Perth

Congratulations
Another 300 game and 800 series. Us mere mortals can only dream.

Graeme & Nat

congrates trotts. was told last night that you didn't look like missing.

all the best in perth and bring home the trophy.

nice series..

Alan

Yes truley awsome bowling by you Curly,

you were on fire last night :eek:nfire: first game 279 next game I

said to Mick this was gonna be it and it was 300

In the third a mere 228 for a series of 807 HUGE

well done champ keep it up in Perth good luck. :wink:

Great bowling Trotts. You are a Champ..

It was awesome to watch & to be on the same lanes as you, I finally got to see everyone of those brillant balls hit the pocket!!

Definatley unlucky with the 279 game, but I knew as soon as you started those string of strikes in the 2nd that you were going to go all the way & get that 300!! \:D/

Well Done & Good Luck on the Weekend. =D>

Jenny

When a guy is struggling and still shoots 240's you know that there is some serious talent there.

Maybe you carried just to show up paul francis' recent 300?

Was it the V2 sweet?

Congrats

Mate,

Slow down a bit, keep it all for the weekend....Great bowling, from one of the greatest Aussie bowlers & blokes around....

Would have been sweet to watch l am sure, as you have been pounding the pocket on Wednesday nights and been unlucky a couple of times in that league....Great to hear, and almost into double figures....

Trotts, you deserve the great scores you get, especially with all the effort you put into your game on not only a weekly basis but a daily basis. Just goes to show what hard work, practice and dedication can do for your game....should take a leaf out of your book and l might get to be 1/2 as good as you mate..

Keep up the great bowling, especially in the morning in Perth, and will talk to you in the arvo...

well done pauli you machine great series to wish i had of stayed a bit longer to watch it i left at the end of the first game spewin well done :lol:

Well Done Camich!!!! Your a machine.
It's good to see you took a while to get used to the new gear.
I found some old stock at Box Hill recently, new undrilled Ninja's
(The original black one)
We'll punch one out for ya, bet you can bowl one with that too.
Great series too, you an Flynny haven't been rooming together recently have you? The Camel's got nothing on either of you, call it off !!!!!!!!!
Congrat's again dude.

What can i say i just admire the way you go about it, the way you handle the preasure is inspiring. No doubt when things settle down there will be heaps more to come bring home the silverware from Perth and see you sunday night. Bastie :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll:

Hey thanks to all for the kind words.
As most of us know Dandenong is a tuff place to bowl but it
really does help sharpen up the skills and i have found bowling
there over the last 7 or 8 years very beneficial for my game.
300 thank godness Ha Ha..now grant will get off my back to haha only joking dude.
Hey Tonx nah it was the Columbia Icon Quad..what a sensational
ball..really versatile.
Spatfa..the Ninja is to new mate..what about a Columbia Wine U Dot.
Bastie..thanks mate..your support over the years has been tremendous.
Thanks Again to everyone and hopefully dandenong can give us a few more 300's in the near future.

Trotts

TROTTA

i know im a bit late but congrats trotta!!!!!!!!!! your an animal!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom