Paul Downham Bowls 300

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
Huge Congrats to Paul Downham for shooting 300 tonight
in the triples League at Ashmore.

With most of the bowl watching the last 3 he nailed them.

Well done Paul

My Team mate of 10 years plus ( i can't remeber it's been so many, probably closer to 15) finaly cracked it tonight.

300 No.1.

Couldn't have been bowled by a more deserving person(other then myself :) ).

Well done Paul.

How long do we have to wait for No.2 ??

Well done Paul, 300 on the lanes then clean up at cards!!!!!!!!!! Tonight was the night, I hope No. 2 is just around the corner - not next week against me!!!!! (Ha Ha)

Danny Simpson.

Thats fantastic to hear. A huge congrats Paul. I believe this is the first 300 at Ashmore right or am I way off the mark?

The 4 300's at Ashmore are:

1. Jim Ferguson (hope I spelt that right)
2. Anna Patterson - Friday night Triples league?
3. Frank Ryan - When the '98 Adult Nationals were at Burleigh.
4. Paul Downham - the 1st of many for him (I hope).

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. Bowling a 300 was a hope I thought I had to let go. As I had been struggling for the last couple years. But its amazing what a new Ball and a great ball driller (Ross) can do to your confidence. I have bowled more 250+ games in the last 3 months (since I got this ball) then in last 5 years of bowling.

So thanks again,
Paul Downham

PS. I don't know what cards you were at Danny but I did my normal donation to my friends that night. :(

Well done Paul that’s great news now maybe those 300 Games will begin to flow in for you.

Make sure you are at the Gold Coast Association roll off with that form mate.

Good to see your first post on here is about something so special in bowling and hopefully theirs many more to come also..

And don’t be too concerned, I believe even the women’s association team could beat Danny (Speed bump) Simpson at cards...:D

Jase said:
Well done Paul that’s great news now maybe those 300 Games will begin to flow in for you.
Make sure you are at the Gold Coast Association roll off with that form mate.
Good to see your first post on here is about something so special in bowling and hopefully theirs many more to come also..
And don’t be too concerned, I believe even the women’s association team could beat Danny (Speed bump) Simpson at cards...:D
what are you talking about jase, cards wouldnt be the only thing they would beat the big girl at :p

word on the street is hes after some "speical coaching" before the nationals

Congratulations on bowling the big one Paul.. couldn't have happened to a better bloke!

Hope there is many more to come!

Back
Top Bottom