Patterns and format to SQ rolloffs No.2

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
So does anyone know what we are bowling on? Short, Long? Who is setting the pattern? Where are they getting the pattern from? Kegel?

If they do run short and long it will certainly make for an interesting set of 10 games. Just remember, even if you are 200 pins behind prior to the day, anything can happen....

good luck to all those bowling this weekend....

Mary, I suspect I will miss Walter Deveer again this year

Any team predictions?

Andrew ...

Can we at least find out how many we will have on each lane? ... I just want to know so I can estimate the time I will get home.

Peter.

10.30 is a little late, isn't it Andrew......not expecting any breakdowns are you :( ?

Three games of trios in league only takes an hour and a half, and even with a break for oiling after 5, and changing lanes after every game, we shouldn't take 10 hours........

Broni

No Broni ...

The bowling will take 5 hours ... the meeting after will take 4 hours, leaving 45 minutes to drive home.

hahahahahaha

Stupid me, forgot about the meeting!!!!!:rolleyes:

Spose if we don't make the team, we get to skip the meeting, hence an earlier night!!!!!!

Wont be quite so bad this year. I have an info brochure for each bowler who makes the Team, (and the 2 reserves). The brochure lists all the requirements and hopefully all the stuff you need to know.
The briefing however is very important as some decisions will only be made by Team consensus.
There are also complete Managers Guidelines brochures which will be available for anyone to study before or during the roll-offs. So if you have been considering Team Management you will have a better idea of what is expected.

Andrew

A little birdie told me they laid down both the long and short conditions last Sunday (34 ft and 44ft condition was mentioned).

I have a question for you is this correct? also did anyway who rolling off practice on that condition?

Actually thats a good question Jim, as it was mentioned to me (by Andrew) that there was to be no practice allowed on the roll off conditions prior anyone bowling on them.

Can you verify or deny Jim's little birdie question Andrew ?

Andrew could you also confirm that unless 27 of the 52 moons of Jupiter aren't in a straight line with the position of caboolture bowl that the 2nd roll-off will be postponed until a later date? Or should we wait until all 52 are P R E C I S E!!!!

hamo

Andrew,

Can you tell me if the prize fund is based on the two weekend’s standings or is it based on just this weekend alone please?

Here you go guys, Tweet tweet, this might be the bird seed we might all of been looking for. woke up this morning and in my nest was this.

Attachments

• albuquerque_overhead.gif
    albuquerque_overhead.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom