One of Many to come

S

-*SLATS*-

Congratulations is in hand for a great mate of mine- Stephen Cowland, who bowled his first 300 ever. This is another great achievement that you have achieved and is very deserving. A feat that everybody desires has come to you tonight and i give you 3 cheers buddy.
Bruv Slats

u blew us away it was your day congrats buds now its time to sink sum suds and jump in to the spa and smoke that cigar well done agian mate

Hey Cow,

Congrats on your 300 dude

Great to see you finally got one up on the board.

Take it easy and we'll catch up with you sometime. :D

Luke.

cowman well done dude, massive congrats man, this is no doubt the start of a huge list coming from you, and the start of also a huge list of achievments on top of that you already have conqoured. well done buddy, I'm really pleased for you, one day I hope to do the same lol

Stephen my good man, its been coming for years and im glad it finally arrived, can't think of anyone who could deserve it more right now!!

Well done and I cant wait to congratulate you in person.

Macca

Well done Stephen. =D> I'm very surprised to hear that it was your first. You are a great young talent and I wish you all the best as you progress up through the ranks. \:D/

Cheers

Feral

Congratz Cow, i had a feeling that some 1 would bowl a 300 last night. & u did it. Well done.
K~E~Z~Z~A

COW BABY
huge congrats mate, no one deserves it more than u. many more to come for sure.
catch ya l8r bro
bobby :eating:

Ey Cow!

It is so good to hear of your achievment buddy :D
We know there will be many more to come... because your a Champ!

Everyone's proud of ya.
Keep up the top work... =D>

Love Cass.
-xox-

Well done Cow .. i agree that it's difenatly gunna be a first of many .. your a legend keep up the good work

Congrats once again

Kara

Hey Cow,
Its a scary thing coz at exactly 8.30 last night, out of the blue I went "Cow will bowl 300 tonight..." then got on with my life, walked into the bowl this arvo where I heard bout it, then congratulated you, but I will congratulate you here 2...hehehehe...well done man.
You deserve it....but can I ask..."Wheres mine??" :roll:

Laterz
Jen

Hey Cow!

Well done champ its your day soak it all up because its easier from here its bout time too great bowler like you was just waiting i bet for the perfect day! Its here mate. See ya soon

Take it easy

hey cow

congrats on your 300, it was a great game to watch and im sure that u will have many more to come.

later

GREAT JOB BUDDY,
It is more than well deserved! Keep it up,
and there will be lots more to come.
love ya lots....i just sit lol

Love Debra xoxox
~bam a lam~

Back
Top Bottom