Nth Queensland junior roll off

N

Naya

Hey every1,
So who do you thinks gona make the Nq sheild team for 2006???

Well good luck for all those going in it! It's the best experience.

Ne wayz i say GO RENEE, you can do it!! go for 4th like usual!!;)
And look out for my two Biatches.. Nathan Furze and Justin Muscat!
you guyz rule!! :D

Well catchya all there!

Maybe we should find out who is rolling off before people start making predictions on a team......

From Mackay the Juniors Rolling off are:

Brendan Muscat
Justin Muscat
Steven Taylor
Melissa Dunn
Catrina Kaluci
Crystal Hadley

Bye MJ xxoo

People i know of from cairns:
Myself (Lisa Holman)
Kelly Hodgson
Larissa Nastasi
Alicia Savill
Sara King(think)
Brian Thomas
Joel Hohn
Kevin Swinburn
Tyron Lawless(think)
Rachael Glare
Chris " "
Renee Milichi

Sooo.. SORI MJ PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
i'll never open a thread again just incase i say the wrong thing!

I men't roll offs and peoples thoughts on who they recon is
gona make the top 5 n the championship team
for the nq 2006 sheild squad!

And MJ maybe u shouldnt worrie to much about my predictions and start thinking about bowling.

Well while im worrying about 'bowling' maybe you should worry about attending school and some english classes! Your predictions don't worry me one bit....say and predict what you want! If your gonna get all defensive then go ahead, i didn't mean anything by my post, but it does help when you know who is actually bowling!!!

Lets just stay on the topic and stop getting into personal things.....

naya your so lame, why are you carrying on about melissa asking to post who is bowling, u are just carrying on over nothing, get over it, seriously, have a cry off totalbowling!

THANKS
LISA;)

LIsAa said:
naya your so lame, why are you carrying on about melissa asking to post who is bowling, u are just carrying on over nothing, get over it, seriously, have a cry off totalbowling!
THANKS
LISA;)
OI OI every1 calm down ffs! anit naya aloud to do wat she wants huh lisa? "have a cry off totalbowling" wtf duz tht mean jeez.... u cryd coz u didnt make the campionships masters....and shud we not make predictions who is guna make it in 2 nq.... u never no who is guna make it soo im just guna have fun there and so shud u all

thts wat i think anyway

~Nath~

FURZY said:
OI OI every1 calm down ffs! anit naya aloud to do wat she wants huh lisa? "have a cry off totalbowling" wtf duz tht mean jeez.... u cryd coz u didnt make the campionships masters....and shud we not make predictions who is guna make it in 2 nq.... u never no who is guna make it soo im just guna have fun there and so shud u all
thts wat i think anyway
~Nath~

:rolleyes: RIGHT.....no body is saying you cant predict! And no one is stopping anyone from having their say! Obviously, cause you just had your 20 cents.....just move on...no body wants to read this on totalbowling....no body cares! Lisa and I are over it, you should be too!

So predict away......

kids from townsville i think that are rolling off
Girls
Jessica,Missy,Elle? ( Terrie she wishes)
Boys
Aaron,Cameron S,Jorden,Taylor,Tony?,Scotty, Justin Hays

Not Sure But i am sure they will let me know if i am right or wrong
see u all at the roll offs
Ned Kellie;) ;)

Well I have no idea what the teams are going be like this year Melissa... But you so have to be in this year...:p Yes you are right unless we know who is rolling off... Well who knows what the team is gunna be aye!:confused:
But I'll see everyone there lol! (I hope!)
Oh and a reminder to everyone who wishes to roll off NOMINATIONS CLOSE 21ST OF THIS MONTH... ON FRIDAY! Well at least I think it's that date! :D HeHe!

GOODLUCK TO ALL...;)

Brendans Predictions for the girls team

Girls:
Alicia
Missy
Jessica
Melissa
Elle
Renee
Larissa or Lisa

My Predictions for the boys team

Boys: