NQ Floods & State Roll-Offs

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
We need to monitor the flood situation very carefully. The media coverage is a bit vague - and we would welcome comments and/or reports here regarding the situation.
How bad is Townsville for instance?

Hi Andrew
Townsville did not get the expected rainfall that was predicted last night sure there is alot of localised flooding, the Bruce Highway open to motorists this morning to head north but Ingham is totally isolated with heavy flooding as you would have seen on the news but further Nth there are more road closure at Cardwell Innisfail not sure about Cairns and not sure about Sth of Townsville however meterologists are watching another low just above Townsville which we don't need at all so there is a little insight as to whats happening none of the websites have been updated yet for any more information

Kerri thanks, thats exactly the feedback we need.
Nobody wants to see the event postponed - people have booked flights and made travel and accommodation arrangements all of which dont come cheaply. However if it does get really serious we may need to consider some form of emergency alternative arrangement.

Cairns to Innisfail is Open so anyone flying into Cairns is fine - just getting the bowlers here could be a problem as so many are from Townsville and further south!!!!!

Kerri thanks, thats exactly the feedback we need.
Nobody wants to see the event postponed - people have booked flights and made travel and accommodation arrangements all of which dont come cheaply. However if it does get really serious we may need to consider some form of emergency alternative arrangement.

Maybe online Wii Scores might help...:D

Most of NQ drains pretty fast, and with over two weeks to go I don't think it is time to hit the panic button just yet. Once the floods subside over the next couple of days and people can get an idea of how much damage has been done to the roads then we will all be better placed to consider whether there is a need for alternative arrangements.

Jase,

If you've ever seen me bowl on a Wii, then you'll understand why I'm willing to take my chances with the floods :D:D:D

Cheers

Steve

What about Crocs Robbie?
Will you be needing extra claims forms to get reimbursed under the new member insurance scheme?
(Just in case anything gets bitten off)...............

What about Crocs Robbie?
Will you be needing extra claims forms to get reimbursed under the new member insurance scheme?
(Just in case anything gets bitten off)...............

Wow. I can get a new member if mine gets bitten off?
If I pay the extra, can I get a bigger one?

Some of the Southern based squad of 10 have said they dont want you guys to take any risks and best to stay home that weekend just in case....

Ha Ha
yeah then we can all rolloff in our own centres and email the scores through hey:p:p

That makes 2 of us Morty

I tried to get past your high score yesterday but I couldn't spare for :D

I'm stuck in 30th, even upgraded to the poison green ball with no luck!! :D

Cheers

Steve

Back
Top Bottom