New Rollers

B

Bob tha Builda

Hey all,
I was just wondering who you think is going to be the next best thing south australia has eva seen? ie who are the up and comers :?: It would be good if you could mention what centre they currently bowl for too!

Thanx

Continued

This is who i think are on the list, i have a few other names in mind but im not sure :
FEMALE

Megsie de Leeuw - [x roads]
Rochy - [village]
Renee Statler - [woodville]
Leah - [x roads]
Renee Porter [village]

MALE

Danny C - [x roads]
Dan M-P - [x roads]
Michael Hosie - [x roads/norlunga]

There are alot more females coming up than males, but i dont know how much potential other centers have? It'd be good if some people out there from other centers could throw down some names!

Those with the most potential to make future stars of them are the ones who are willing to go along at a steedy pace improving on their skills and have the dedication and work ethic to keep working to improving themselves, thats who is SA's future stars!!! And really that can be anyone, someone may walk through a bowl tomorrow and sign-up or it may be someone already out there, who knows???

Dion

P.S it would be interesting to see who is out there from other centres, maybe some hidden gems!!!!

heh - pretty much any bowler who puts in the effort, will indeed get to a standard of which is appropriate :)

Russell Paterson is starting to get rather good(bit like a younger version of me, anyone who knows me will probably now be feeling quite frightened!)

I have to agree with those who say it will be the ones who put in the hard yards. But you all seem to be talking about the people who are a long way in the future. Dont forget those who are a little older and could become something really good not only in SA and Australia but the world such as Clair, Kerry, Matt and Dion just about anyone who is in the Youth team or fading out of Juniors.

Louise

Back
Top Bottom