New Bowling Balls

C

cracker Jack

I just got myself some new bowling balls and i was just wondering who else has just bought new bowling balls and what brand are they???

dyno-thane crisis pearl
hammer real deal
and in a couple of days i'm getting the track freak-a-zoid.

i have ordered the Hammer Razor Blade, i should b getting it in about 1 week and 3 days, thats if everything goes fine :)

If you mean new balls as in new new like bought from a pro shop new, then mine would be the Atomic Charge...
Other 'new' stuff I got is...
XXX-Factor
Power Charge Pearl
Hot Rod
Big Hit Particle
Spare Storm

get my real deal soon,
primal instinct

thats about it, will probaly get new gear when i get back from nats.

luke green

All this new stuff isn't anywhere as good as the "Old Skool" STORM.

I have Old Skool: Fire Power, La Nina, Too Hot all awesome balls

New: XxX Factor, Banshee, both are hopless, Banshee is dilled the same as the La Nina, but nowhere near effective. The XxX has been redrilled in a different position, twice, but still nothing.

Im gonna stick with the Old Skool stuff from now on.

Toshio

Rowey, have had a vertigo for a while now, you'll love it, it's a ripper of a ball.

BVP Goliath... which I'll eventually get to use. Latest issue is the thumb slug cracking down the bottom (!) while being drilled. Doobeedoo :D

Just got a Brunswick Absolute Inferno last night ... ripped it up!!! :D it was maad .... a lot of my balls r drilled 2 go long with minimal hook ... but the Absolute's huge (4 a girl ... ;) ) ... & 4 my 1st Brunswick ball ... I give it 2 thumbs up! ...

visionary bronze centaur amb and have a visionary frankie may gryphon on its way.

Still can't beat the old school equipment though.
Bowling balls just don't last like they used to.
Brendan

Yeah I just bought myself a Storm X-Factor Vertigo and i love it. The week before the nationals started, i played ten games every day with it and shot myself a 202.67 average and that was with it polished so I was over the moon.
Soon Ill be looking at getting myself probably a Triple XTreme, a fired up or a storm fear factor.

Yeah the vertigo is an awesome ball, ive had mine for about 3 or 4 months now and have used it both polished and sanded and both work awesome. This ball just keeps on hooking and hooking. An excellent ball by storm

Cat hit the reply button :p Really like he Frankie, it hooks really nicely, predictably. I'm excited :D

Back
Top Bottom