Nerang Bowl Demolished

WOW ! They must of been in a hurry to get the lanes out...looks like they drove straight thru the wall.......wonder where the lanes and machines are going.....vintage model A's...very old machines

Shawn

Holy doly looks like a huricane hit it :lol: Another bunnings god u have to be kidding there every where. :roll:

Bunnings? Who the hell wants another Bunnings...
I remember when I saw that bowl (only from the outside) when I was in Qld last year...it sortta made good ol Shellharbour bowl look like Strikezone...

whats wrong with good old nerang, coke bottles for light shades what more could u want

nerang

Hey chucky as an ex employee of Nerang i am upset at your comment as back in the days that was the highest scoring centre in goldcoast nerang region.

craig ur a wanker! get over urself.... You got what you wanted??? i know lots of ppl who would LOVE too kick ur ass! for saying that! and i am one of those ppl so you beta watch ur mouth! there are so many good memories from nerang bowl from lots of ppl who bowled there first 300s games and all that stuff and by what you said its easy to see that you don't know what that feels like so SHUT THE FUCK UP

Derek, I have banned people for purposely bypassing the swear filter. Please refrain from doing this in future.

300 number 8 is obviously years away now hey derek???

i have many people who i like and respect that bowled at nerang, it aint the fact that "a bowling centre" has closed.

its the fact of the appalling things management had done over the years, and in your case derek, things that were done before you even started bowling at burleigh

sean

i start league again monday nights at werribee, 8.30 to be exact, my average, well its a mere 205, but i had to maintain that off a 3:1 pattern, so i spose thats why i don't stack up as high as some angry little ants out there

Back
Top Bottom