Nerang Bowl Closes

Sean M

I heard on the weekend that Nerang Bowl has closed. If this is true I was just wondering where all the bowlers from there were going to go? Ashmore or Tweed? I'd be interested to hear everyone's point of view.

nerang shut on the 9th of october

and not a day too soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

why did you ask for my opinion :?: :?: :?:

Ashmore???

Gee i wonder how long before that place closes...lol by that i mean i saw an ad the other day about a local bowling alley for sale and i can tell you right now that it wasn't tweed and the phone number looked very much like Ashmores..

can anyone enlighten on this subject?

bowl up for sale

yes ashmore bowl i sup for sale however at the moment it is only to be sold as a bowl. New owners will have to keep the bowl as a bowl.

Management at Ashmore laughed when I suggested that Ashmore might be on the market. Sure they said, everything is for sale at the right price, but it would want to be pretty big for Ashbowl.
Mind you with the new lanes and a possible Kegel next year and the very high lineage it has now it could be a good business proposition.

No the best thing would be a new centre. :wink:

Gold Coast already have a Kegal, its just in the wrong hands unfortunately. :?

well that is asame that they own the kegal cant they give it to a better centre like ashmore, because that centre dont deserve it

Back
Top Bottom