need a favour from Brisbane resident

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just obtained a new company car and my apartment building doesn't have any extra room nearby to park my normal car. Just wondering if I could leave my other car at someones house until I sell it next month.

Please PM me if you can help me out

G

Tim you cant handle that turbo power and thanks to Matt my car has a house to stay where it won't be violated :D

Maybe Steve could help you out...After the way his little engine was screaming to get out of the Pie Van the other night he might be looking for some straight engine parts soon...

It’s the only Pie Van I know that lives on the redline all the way home from Aspley…:D

I thought the railway station out near Woodridge might be a safe place to park it George... then again im only new to Brisbane... lol

Maybe Steve could help you out...After the way his little engine was screaming to get out of the Pie Van the other night he might be looking for some straight engine parts soon...
It’s the only Pie Van I know that lives on the redline all the way home from Aspley…:D

Things we have to do so I dont get block in all the way home. 3 lanes home, George in 1, Pearson in the other, and Ronnie in the 3rd. All think it's really funny to go 40klms an hour just to keep little old me behind them. Every tues night.:mad: :mad:

Things we have to do so I dont get block in all the way home. 3 lanes home, George in 1, Pearson in the other, and Ronnie in the 3rd. All think it's really funny to go 40klms an hour just to keep little old me behind them. Every tues night.:mad: :mad:
hey hammer

Buy a bullbar mate ;)

Do you know how hard it is to get a pie and coke at 10.30 at night…;)

I can see how you get the peas so mushy now Steve…That’s some sort of driving…:)

40KPH…hahaha and its redlining to keep up at that …

Bull Bar…LMAO he would never keep up then…

Pie: $2.50
Coke: $2.50
New clutch in Pie Van because the owner can't change gears: $1000

Watching Steve try to do more than 40km/h in a 60km/h zone with 3 real cars infront of him: PRICELESS!!!!

What are you going to do? Throw pies at 40km/h at the 3 cars in front of you? Don't waste the profits.....

Back
Top Bottom