Navman iCN520 (GPS Navigation)

T

Track_X

Selling a Navman iCN520 (portable navigator) which is the new black one.Bought it at over $1000 with 5 years warranty (purchased 4 years on top of the standard 1 year).Used it for less than a month and only 2 to 3 days a week when I was a courier but I didnt keep the job..It is in perfect condition and has been sitting in the box since November.Works excellent ...no need for maps....Must sell fast so I can pay my credit card :( I live in Sydney so those near by can pick it up or I can send it...Please check the navman website for all the details and specs...It comes with eqiupment and can be used in car or fully portable for when you walk around the city etc....

Asking price is $750 because it is in immaculate condition as I take good care of everything I own...For example I clean my bowling balls after every session...You can save heaps on this almost new item.

sorry thats too cheap...Paid over $1000 with 5 years warranty n its barely been used.only ever charged it 3 times.been sitting in its box since november.Im in no rush to sell.Would u sell something that cheap if u spent that much?

Back
Top Bottom