Nasty Spills

• Thread starter USABowlerPennsylvania
  • Start date
U

USABowlerPennsylvania

Hey Aussies,
Share your most EMBARRASSING moments in here, i wanna laugh, cause i know for shore i have one of the worst ever, and i love lookin back on it, so enlighten me the people of Oz, w00t w00t :p:p:p. Pizayce.

:shock: HAY DAAAAAAAAN !! :shock:

my most embarassing moment at bowlink (haha) was one night in league me n my friends were being idiots bowling with our shoe covers on in practise, and when it come to the real thing i forgot to take my covers off n fell over :( :lol: HAHAHA .. Please share yours

Salata..

HAHAHA Mandii you fool.... Dan whats yours??..

hrmm mine.. what was shame????? hrmm... no shame but hrmm this was pretty stupid :p.. not overly embarrassing but during queensland ladys classic i was goin for my ten pin shot and when i got to the top of my backswing my bowling ball dropped off my hand and i turned around before it hit the ground and watch it roll down the next lane:p :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ok ok ok

Ok,
Now for my embarrassing moment. People people people, here it is. I was at Junior National Gold last year, and did i pull a classic or what, actually two things happened during this. Bizang Bizang Bizang, i was up on the approach during the 2nd block at Orange Bowl, i got up during my 3rd game for like my 8th shot, had 7 in a row. W00t w00t, i just did a classic. I was eating a lollipop after me second game, fogot to whipe that gooey shtuff off, and went to throw the ball at a ten pin and some of the gooey stuff worked that time and it popped into another guys lane, and for a strike!!!!!!! I prolly shouldnt have said anything, VERY embarrassing when you have the best bowlers thorughout the nation watching you trying to throw a 300 game and throwing your 8th strike in someone elses lane, AGHHAHAHAHA. O welel, i have plenty more but not for now. Lata peeps.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Krystal And Dan ..

Both of yours so beat mine!! Hahaha, By the way, where the hell are both of you? i'm online in Brisbane bored off my clacker :( ..

Oh by the way .. GO SOUTH QUEENSLAND !! :lol: haha i should make that my signature :p

Salata..

well i dont think mine beats any of urs but i was bowling my first yr of state and it was opening nite i was first bowler up on my lane we were bowling singles............i went to bowl and as i swung bak the ball fell and coz i was the first on the approach everyone just stared at me..........i was so embarassed..........and to make things worse everyone in the crowd saw it too :(

Back
Top Bottom