My First Post

B

bamaster

n00b alert!

A few of you have joined over on my board, so I thought I'd make your day by joining yours!

;)

I just got home after driving 6 hours back from a PBA Regional where I shot 51 over (8 game block) and it only took 93 over to cash. How depressing I am. It was the "cheetah" pattern and that is like a walled up house shot in the Regionals scene. I'll get 'em next time.

So... how's it going?

Welcome aboard Tony.

Totalbowling is a little tamer than your site, and mostly has to do with Australian tournaments, however your bowling knowlege is welcomed on any board.

If there is anything that I can help you with, feel free to ask, but other than that, have fun posting away!

Cheers!

tonx said:
Welcome aboard Tony.
Totalbowling is a little tamer than your site, and mostly has to do with Australian tournaments, however your bowling knowlege is welcomed on any board.
If there is anything that I can help you with, feel free to ask, but other than that, have fun posting away!
Cheers!

hehe... yeah, my site is one of the least tame sites in bowling. But that's what makes it fun.

For those of you that lurk over there, trust me when I say they talk trash all in jest. Most of these guys are very close friends in real life, although you'd never know by they way they talk to each other.

:)

Back
Top Bottom