MOVEMBER

Oh, this could be the start of something beautiful! How about weekly photos, George?

As a man who doesn't do things by half, I assume that you're going the whole 70's film star (of negotiable virtue) disaster on this one?

If so, a photo of you staring listlessly into the camera in full Merv Hughes-like mo magnificence arms folded across a bowling ball while wearing wearing the Darth Vader wristguard and glove looking generally questionable has the potential be the funniest pic of the event! (And maybe even the most wrong!) Like TotalBowling meets Jesus Quintana from The Big Lebowski on set!

Yes, I know... Why do I even think such things..? :D

Cheers,
Jason

Roy Munson's Gold Sparkle ball from Kingpin...

Yeah baby..

I did it last year. For some strange, unknown reason, extracurricular activities basically came to a halt... ;)

I mean, what's wrong with this? :D

Attachments

• 76383_1716191430381_1406079808_1826609_5623630_n.jpg
    76383_1716191430381_1406079808_1826609_5623630_n.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 21
Oh, this could be the start of something beautiful! How about weekly photos, George? Jason, did you really think that through? Don't you realise that it will actually obscure part of the face ?? That could be beautiful? Shame !!

Jim

Why nothing Andrew. Maybe your mother even thought you looked quite dashing like that! :) Thanks for sharing. Now... Bleach for my eyes, where is it...?

Are you also suggesting that George should trade in the white pants for purple ones too? :)

Back
Top Bottom