Most Games bowled succesive?

stormxxx

How many games have you bowled in a row (minus tournaments) ?

i bowled 21 once but had a break in between

can anyone beat that?

i ahve done 32 but my friend in orange when for the world record for te longest continous bowling and i think hebowled at least 50, 70 games.

36, by the time i finished nothing i had would move due to the amount of carry down there was... (forest hill)

Waste of cash... but it was fun!!!

Same here with 36 games.... did it one night in 2000, 2 leagues, then bowled 2 games afterwards, then booked a lane at one of the late night lockins by myself (28 games in those 3 hours)... had a new ball drilled that evening so gave it a good try out... then bowled another 14 games the next morning :D

umm i think mine was like 10 :? pretty crumby compared to yous guyz but still it was draining let me tell ya :cry: .Luckily no injuries too :p :p

Umm from my recollection i bowled 34 games at chadstone but then i bowled in a mararthon that following day which i bowled 24 games well thats my say. but that was 4 yrs ago now
laterz

19, but for some reason i wasn't tired afterwards. The thing was i started practice for the first 12 games and the first ball of practice my thumb was bleeding. P****D me off all day (and night).

Back
Top Bottom