Moonah Ten Pin Cup

well put me down, with $1000 for 1st is great, but you need to pay at least 1 in 3.....1 in 5.3 will not get the interest of 32 bowlers, but yeh ill bowl for sure.

Mark Foster

MOONAH CUP UPDATE

THE MOONAH CUP WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY THE 20TH OF JULY 2003 .1ST $1000 2ND $500 3RD $300 4TH $200 5TH $150 6TH $120 . 8 game qualifying ,Top 10 bowl head to head . Prize fund based on 32 entries $120 entry fee . Judging on the scores in the bowler of the year ,the lane condition will be very high scoring so if u know u can carry on a ditch ,this tournament is 4 you .If u are wandering about the conditions on the right hand side of the lane , just check out the scores from the bowler of the year .See you all at burnie 4 the masters .

for those who are interested or who are going to bowl in this tournement definately could you please post on here or on the other post in the national forum section so I can get estimated numbers, and also so others can see who is going in it.

cheers

Jase,
You may not get an indication of the interest in the tournament until entry forms are in the centres.

A lot of people do not get on or do not have access to the net, so they may not know about the event.

I'm not playing - Got no money.
I might have to try and tap the Howard Government for some extra sponsorship in the mean time :wink:

Is this a Goer?

Just thought I would ask if this tourney is going ahead seeing it is next sunday?? If so, can somebody put my name down. TA

Gus

Gus,
Haven't heard otherwise but I will double check with Ian for you and let you know for sure.
Cheers,
Kace.

Is it ON or OFF?

Well, does anybody know what is happening with the tourney? It is only 5 days away!

Gus, Ian has been on holidays and that's why I have taken so long. He is back today, but regardless, Anne-Louise tells me it is still happening. Catchya!

I have spoken to Ian and this tournament will still go ahead (probably with a revised format) if he can get more names down on paper.
So anyone that was planning to come down on the weekend and bowl, please give the bowl a call and let them know. Ph: 6272 9810.

just a short note to let the people that showed some intrest know that the Moonah Cup will not be going ahead :cry: due to lack of names given to the Centre.
Will try something else later.

Back
Top Bottom