Milton's New Head Tech

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Today Scott Fryer started his first day in his dad’s footsteps and became the Head Tech at Milton bowl.

Harold was the Head Tech at Milton Bowl, but then made the switch to Logan and hasn’t looked back; today Scott worked his first day as Head Tech in the same bowl that his dad spent many of his years.

We wish you all the best Scott and hope you can live up to the Fryer name as he was praised over there and I am sure you will be too, and remember there is no excuses now if you throw the ball in the gutter, just blame the conditions on the Head Tech.;);)

I think Milton has it Right finally…

Best of luck Scott in your new found position and I am sure Milton has the right man for the job…I am sure the equipment will get a well earned service and perhaps this is the stepping stone to rebuilding Milton to where it used to be…

They made a mistake of letting old man Fryer go but have bounced back in hiring another…

Don’t forget to roster yourself off now for Thursday nights…;)

Oh and make sure the President of that league still has a shot out there…:D

Best of luck mate, I know you will give it your best…

All the best with your new position mate, im sure it wont take you to long to make it your own.

The future looks bright!! The money board looks even brighter!! :p

Hi Scott well done, what happened with the mechanics job?
I hope all goes well for you mate. Say hello to the old man for me.
I could'nt make it over to east coast to see ya's this year as Geg and Tina came down to visit us at the same time that it was on.
All the best Scott.
Jeff.

Hi Scott Been on Holidays missed all the news great to see you are taking over from Harry wont be the same without us will it Harry, especially me giving you a hard time from control great to see you doing something you love in an industry you have grown up in Hope to see you soon Take Care Aunty Mary

Back
Top Bottom