Mickey 300

spoon

I would like to congratulate Mickey Zentveld on another 300 game this weekend during Rachuig Rolls Offs at Forrest Hill. This was also the 1st 300 game ever bowled at Forrest Hill.
Also big congrats for making the Rachuig team and to everyone else who made the team.

hey

no particular order
ladies Mens
Sharon Lee Calder Mac Stewart(Capt)
Narelle baker(Capt) Paul Trotter
Jenny Buckle Paul Reus
Tracey Madden Mark Dodds
Tanya Steele Michael Holden
Cindy George Micky Zentveld
Rebecca Robinson Andrew Thorpe

Congrats to all that made it.. it was very close throughtout today..
once again Congrats..
Tracey Madden..

Not to take anything away from Mickey Zentveld, on a fantastic 300. But it's not the first, a 300 has been shot there twice in practice. However it is the first 300 in a sanctioned event.
Well done again to Mickey, great game :D

Go Mickey Go Mickey GO GO
Well done Mickey - another one to add to your list hey!!!!!
Also a big well done on making the team!!!
Congrats to everyone else who made the team, I hear there was some good competition out there!!!

Well done Mickey on a great game, NICE 12th shot :wink:

Well done to all that made the team, some really good pressure bowling at the end with several bowlers in both the men and women vying for a spot in the team with one game to go.

Jedi,
Not to take anything away from Mickey Zentveld, on a fantastic 300. But it's not the first, a 300 has been shot there twice in practice.

A 300 in practice does not even go close in comparison to bowling one in a league or a tournament situation.

Rob

I could not agree more bowlrig, However i was only pointing out that it was not the first 300 bowled there. :?

Yes congrats Mick on your 300 and congrats to all bowlers making the Vic team. How many first time members of the Vic team ??? Has Michael Holden made it before..............

Back
Top Bottom