Mick Camarda Memorial Classic at Illawarra Strikezone

CSP

Qualifying for the Mick Camarda Memorial Classic was completed today (Saturday 9/8) and here is the top 24 finalists after 10 games of qualifying:

1. Jason Belmonte +530
2. Chris Slattery +335
3. Christian Purdue +308
4. Sue Cassell +296
5. Stephen Cowland +277
6. Neil Donnelly +223
7. Jarrod Lean +218
8. Robert Townsend +193
9. Peter Robinson +190
10. Andrew Blissett +177
11. Bob Hughes +175
12. Jamie Kyriacou +172
13. Ben Rankin +149
14. Matt Sofia +147
15. Michael Little +128
16. Justin McGlashan +123
17. Ben Robinson +120
18. Katie Kotteakos +118
19. Stephen Reynolds +106
20. Glen Loader +92
21. Colin McLean +85
22. Paul Delany +82
23. Jonathan Hurley +80
24. Sam Romeo +61
-----------------------------------------
Reserves:
25. Steve Lovell +57
26. Amanda Bradley +46
27. Nick Jackman +24

A total of 64 entries.

A Congratulations goes to:

Jason Belmonte for bowling a 300 game and averaging a huge 253 for his qualifying.

Richard Coles for bowling his first 300 game.

Mick Little takes out the Mick Camarda Classic for 2003

I would just like to say what a great tournament Mick Camarda was. Illawarra Strikezone would have to be one of, if not, the best centre i have bowled a tournament in. Sue Cassell especially did a great job. Not only did she bowl very well, she was also making sure that everything was going along smoothly. You did an AWESOME job Sue.
Anyway, i would like to Congratulate Mick Little on taking out the Mick Camarda Classic for 2003. Im sure someone can post averages. I just remember Mick taking a 4-pin lead into the final game against Paul Delany. Mick finished with a very nice 279 to wrap it up!
Here are the top six positions (in order)

1. Mick Little
2. Paul Delany
3. Neil Donnelly
4. Jason Belmonte
5. Katie Kotteakos
6. Jarrod Lean

Congratulations to all finalists and im sure most competitors will return next year.

I agree Glen, unfortunately i didn't get to bowl, but as a spectator that tournament was run very well. The scores were mostly huge and there was alot of entertaining bowling.

And the social atmosphere was awesome too.

Well done Illawarra Strikezone and especially Sue on a great tournament. Seea's on the lanes next year!!!

Later

COMPLETE RESULTS OF 2003 MICK CAMARDA CLASSIC

Firstly thank you everyone who participated in this great event. We had a fantastic 63 entries for our first tournament at Illawarra Strikezone.

Congratulations to Jason Belmonte and Richard Coles who were fortunate enough to score a perfect game each during the weekend, unfortunately Jason missed out on two perfect games when he scored a 299 (solid 10 pin I think).

Also congratulations to NEIL DONNELLY who bowled the first 300 game at Illawarra Strikezone only last Thursday before the tournament. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU.

Regards
Sue

Back
Top Bottom