Mens shirts 5-6XL

socko

I am looking for comfortable shirts for bowling for my partner. Generally wearing a size 6XL as he is a Big Boy.
We buy from Lowes but am hoping to find a good quality shirt specifically for bowling.
I would like a shirt to match if possible in no bigger than a XXL mens size.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Thanks a lot for that info..... I have been searching ebay for a while yet didnt come across this in any searches I did lol.

Can get Hammer Shirts in Red, Blue or Navy in sizes Small through to 6XL just call Animal on 0403352501
Cheers
Carol

Can get Hammer Shirts in Red, Blue or Navy in sizes Small through to 6XL just call Animal on 0403352501
Cheers
Carol

I am interested in seeing these.. any chance there's a photo somewhere? As i live near Wollongong in NSW I am only aware of local centres offering very limited bowling apparel.

We are searching online as much as possible to find what we need. Most sites we have found don't offer either A) photos B) sizes or C) prices.

I am so frustrated with the limitations yet somehow understand that the lack of Bowling interest in Aus has a lot to do with that.... :frusty2:

*****am only aware of local centres offering very limited bowling apparel.****

Option 1....... go to your local centre and ask them to order them in for you from Animals Distribution.

Option 2....... Animals ProShop can supply but you will have to call for price and to arrange delivery.... carry stock up to 2XL in the three colours- sizes over 2XL are a special order and take approx 7 to 10 days to arrive

Cheers
Carol

Attachments

• product_thumb.gif
    product_thumb.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 79
  • product_thumbb.gif
    product_thumbb.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 79
  • product_thumbr.gif
    product_thumbr.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 79
Animal: Thanks heaps for your input, I didn't realise my local centre could carry from you so will give it a go. I still have a lot to learn ;)

Shoey: Good to see the larger sizes. Thanx for the link.

We have purchased a polo cheap from Kmart to get us started till we can find a nice shirt.

no probs Socko.

we brought a set from the link for Junior Nationals for 9 kids and 6 adults. printed them up and everything. kids enjoyed bowling in them as well. and they have a huge range of colours and styles.

Back
Top Bottom